Draft Rumors

goldfishwars

Just now, CWood21 said:

Considering the investigation was closed with no proof the questions were asked...

He is supposedly on record as giving "three different stories" with regards to what questions were asked. Now, that could certainly be pawned off as "well I got asked all of them at different times, I just chose to give these specific ones at each of the interviews", but it's a bad look. 

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Speaking of Guice, how much does that lying about the interview questions hurt him?

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Didn't he admit to lying or not being totally honest about it.

Meh, it just means he was all bravado...then got caught.

I mean, it's not like he's a pathological liar. 

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Baker is the right pick. Think he can get them to 6-8 wins immediately.

Given that they should have won 2-3 games at minimum last year, and have Garrett in for a full season, and Hyde at RB upgrade, and Landry at WR with Josh Gordon back, 6 W's wouldn't suprise me with Tyrod at the helm.    Hue Jackson is the problem there as I see it.

10 minutes ago, Profound23 said:

Packers might do this for 1st/2nd this year and 1st next year.

Forgot that the Saints traded away their 2nd already.  So no go there.  Would have to be 3rd this year and maybe more than 2019 1st.

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Given that they should have won 2-3 games at minimum last year, and have Garrett in for a full season, and Hyde at RB upgrade, and Landry at WR with Josh Gordon back, 6 W's wouldn't suprise me with Tyrod at the helm.    Hue Jackson is the problem there as I see it.

I keep forgetting about Tyrod. I think Baker replaces him at some point in 2018 regardless. 

Archived