Men's fashion

sunnygsm

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Can y'all stfu about suits when am I ever gonna wear a suit? I need some dang fashionable casual wear so I can't ditch all these graphics tees and be a man. Someone crazy stupid love me plz

It doesn't really matter what you where (except graphic tees) as long as it is clean and fits well. 

When in doubt go with leather/suede shoes, jeans and plaint t-shirt. Match belt and watch to shoes.  If too cold, add button up.

mens-casual-fashion-style-50-looks-to-tr

If still too cold, add sweater. If still too cold, add jacket.

66f7c3f8ec9ed086171cf2a89ea4209a.jpg

20 hours ago, Tyty said:

Can y'all stfu about suits when am I ever gonna wear a suit? I need some dang fashionable casual wear so I can't ditch all these graphics tees and be a man. Someone crazy stupid love me plz

Listen to me I know how t make you look lit . Stay away from graphics shirts . 

Mans stay away from baggy pants especially if your a shirt guy . You gotta thinks more of what suits you .

me i like boots and fitted clothing and some simple hats like polos etc .

One thing I would highly recommend go on a site called Pinterest.com

theyll give you ideas and example .

Like dress like maybe how Odell becham wears and always try to upgrade your style every year . Me for example I bought this vintage glasses and always got complements.

I wish I could show you what I wear but my tip is find a chill fitted clothing style . 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

Just Say No to t-shirts with loose/baggy sleeves. 

Fitted clothing the way to go .

and being in shape really does help a lot . HNM and Zara are my favorite stores . This website called Bohoo has amazing outfits for men . From Europe but dude there hoodies are lit . I can show u the pictures if I can .

10 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

and being in shape really does help a lot . HNM and Zara are my favorite stores . This website called Bohoo has amazing outfits for men . From Europe but dude there hoodies are lit . I can show u the pictures if I can .

I've lost 70 pounds in a year and a half but I'm still a fat bastard. I'm looking to kinda hit the refresh button on my wardrobe cause all my stuff is baggy now and pants are like 6-8 inches too big now lol

10 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I've lost 70 pounds in a year and a half but I'm still a fat bastard. I'm looking to kinda hit the refresh button on my wardrobe cause all my stuff is baggy now and pants are like 6-8 inches too big now lol

Hey man first of congrats!. Let losing weight inspire you to dress . 

Just find something that suits you . Like I'll show you a picture of the site I'm talking about .

keep losing weight and let it inspire you to wear clothes better . The more fit you get the more girls,complements, and attention you get . I'm not the best looking dude, me dressing tho has gotten me a lot of girls to talk to me .

just cause I dressed nice and pick the right clothes . Anyway I'll send you the site .

http://us.boohoo.com/mens/new-in?home_8_position1_mens-newin

and check out Pinterest.com

go to the store and see what you like . Tell your self ok, I can't fit these clothes yet.l but once I get more fit I'm gonna be amazing wearing these . 

?????????

Edited by Dashing202
  • Like 1

I'm pretty heavy nowadays from bad eating and 20 years of weight lifting. If I buy some button-down short sleeve shirts, I have to buy them big for the chest, then have the sleeves shortened by a tailor, because a 3XL shirt has proportionally long sleeves, and they come a couple inches past my elbow.

I try way less hard than most here.

normally catch me with a comfortable t-shirt with no words on it, that isn’t tight because I hate right stuff, some nice levi’s, my belt, some long hanes socks, and some cowboy boots. When I am trying to be flashy I wear my banana republic boxers.

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

My arms are really big, so I don't have a baggy sleeve issue.

I don't care for fashionable street clothing, but I like to wear a nice suit when I get the opportunity. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

My arms are really big, so I don't have a baggy sleeve issue.

I don't care for fashionable street clothing, but I like to wear a nice suit when I get the opportunity. 

Depends on how u also look. If your rugged look rugged but having a fitted shirt is cool. For pants just wear slim jeans etc 

skinny jeans ain't for everyone 

Edited by Dashing202

9 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Depends on how u also look. If your rugged look rugged but having a fitted shirt is cool. For pants just wear slim jeans etc 

skinny jeans ain't for everyone 

IMO, skinny jeans aren’t for anyone.

Some can “pull them off”, but I look at skinny jeans the same as bell bottoms or JNCO’s, a fad that in a few years you’ll look back and say “what was I thinking?”.

Skinny dudes don’t look as bad wearing them, but anyone who is remotely chubby, just know you look like a fat, dumpy woman if you’re wearing them. Slim cut or athletic cut, depending on body type.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

IMO, skinny jeans aren’t for anyone.

Some can “pull them off”, but I look at skinny jeans the same as bell bottoms or JNCO’s, a fad that in a few years you’ll look back and say “what was I thinking?”.

Skinny dudes don’t look as bad wearing them, but anyone who is remotely chubby, just know you look like a fat, dumpy woman if you’re wearing them. Slim cut or athletic cut, depending on body type.

Yep .

just take your time dressing . One thing I know if your ever planning to buy glasses don't even go to a local store . Online glasses is much much cheaper .

I wear skinny and I look good in them . I'm a pretty boy.... but like Idk lol it's weird .