smells like updog...

plasticforks

1.      Browns – Bradley Chubb               Take top defensive player on board

2.      Giants – Sam Darnold                    Select QB of the future

3.      Colts – Saquon Barkley                  Can’t pass on the talented RB

4.      Browns – Minkah Fitzpatrick        Stocking up the defense (address QB via FA)

5.      Broncos – Quenton Nelson          Predict Cousins sign in Denver, take top OL

6.      Jets – Josh Rosen                            Lose out on Cousins, but Rosen a nice consolation prize

7.      Bucs – Tremaine Edmunds            Take a chance on LB’s upside

8.      Cardinals* - Josh Allen                   Trade future 1st to land new Franchise QB

9.      49ers – Denzel Ward                      Safe pick to help bolster Defense

10.   Raiders – Vita Vea                          Could go many directions here, play safe with DL

11.   Dolphins – Christian Kirk               Need to replace Landry, who they will trade

12.   Bengals – Baker Mayfield              The surprise picks keep coming. Pressure for Dalton

13.   Redskins – Calvin Ridley                A new target for their new QB

14.   Packers – Mike McGlinchey          Protection for A-Rod, perhaps a different OT

15.   Bears* - Marcus Davenport          Fills need for pass rusher

16.   Ravens – Derwin James                 top safety off the board

17.   Chargers – Da’Ron Payne              DL help

18.   Seahawks – Roquan Smith            help replenish Seattle D

19.   Cowboys – Josh Jackson                Solid CB

20.   Lions – Mike Hughes                      Solid CB run…

21.   Bills – Maurice Hurst                      Can’t go wrong with improving the line

22.   Bills – Orlando Brown                    same but on offense

23.   Rams – Courtland Sutton              Take a flyer on a big WR

24.   Panthers – Connor Williams         More protection for Cam

25.   Titans – Arden Key                          Take a chance on a top pass rusher

26.   Falcons – Sam Hubbard                 Defense?

27.   New Orleans – Rashan Evans       Defense?

28.   Steelers – Harold Landry               Defense…it’s a theme. Just guessing now

29.   Jags – Harrison Phillips                   guess

30.   Vikings – Taven Bryan                    more defense

31.   Pats – Kolton Miller                        Big OT to help protect old man Brady

32.   Eagles – Billy Price                          Take advantage of injury dropping him to them

No way the Rams take a WR in the 1st round. I don’t think they will take a WR in the entire draft. The guys left on the board I’m looking at OL Williams or Price, DL Key, Hubbard or Landry, LB Evans. Give the Rams one of those guys and the guy I’d love the Rams to get is Key. He is going to be a steal. Pair him opposite of Quinn the Rams already dominate pass rush will be younger and will stay dominant for many years to come. 

This draft for the Browns makes me want to stick a plastic fork into my eyeballs. It's the worst one I've ever seen. We take the two most overrated players in the draft and ignore our top needs? Sounds like a great plan.

More research needed before you try this one again, bud. There is literally a 0% chance we take Chubb at #1.

Let's see...

1. Who is playing QB for the Browns next year?

2. We have 2 Bookend DE's already on our roster, with #1 overall pick in 2017 Myles Garrett and Emmanuel Ogbah

Really a failure for the Browns. Absolutely awful. 

Thanks for your work...I know this is hard to do...but WOW.

For Cleveland - You say we addressed QB in FA... it better have been Cousins. AND if it was Cousins we obviously would have sold him on building an offense around him. Take Barkley #1 and then try to move #4. Then take best OT or WR with that pick. Drafting defense would not help us. Also with Joe T mulling retirement, we might want to take a serious look at McGlinchey or Williams. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

7 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I like the Patriots pick. The only thing is the Dolphins are enamored with Mayfield and would not pass him up if available. So maybe I would switch the Dolphins pick of Christian Kirk with the Bengals.

Dear God no.  I don't want Mayfield, but why take yet another WR withhigh draft capital.  We took Boyd in the 2nd two years ago, Ross at #9 overall last year, and Malone last year oin the fourth.  Plus some guy names AJ Green is on the roster.

Olineman or an impact defender

1 minute ago, INbengalfan said:

Dear God no.  I don't want Mayfield, but why take yet another WR withhigh draft capital.  We took Boyd in the 2nd two years ago, Ross at #9 overall last year, and Malone last year oin the fourth.  Plus some guy names AJ Green is on the roster.

Olineman or an impact defender

Just reverse it because there is no way the Dolphins don't draft Baker Mayfield this year.

Hubbards a solid player but a smaller DE isn't really a need for us so im gonna help ya out with a list of needs :)  I know the Falcons can be hard to pick for because alot of people don't think we have many needs but we got more than ppl think lol.

3 biggest needs right off the bat are  DT/SDE,  NT, and OG   When i said SDE i mean a bigger guy who can play DT and be a big DE.  Then we need a legit run stopping NT to replace Poe, and a OG to help our O-line out.    We only have 1 DT on the entire roster as of right now in Grady Jarrett all the rest of them are FA's or cut.  So we need 2 or 3 be it draft or FA.

Then secondary needs would probably be TE,  WR, Power back/FB

3rd needs for depth would be for LB, CB, Safety etc..

So looking at your draft with who dropped to us the best selections possible would be   Taven Bryan DE/DT,  Isaiah Wynn OG, Billy Price OG, or honestly a little trade up for a guy like Roquan Smith if the price is right like maybe a 1st and 3rd this year + a 3rd next year.    He could be our MLB or WLB and slide our pro bowl LB in Deion Jones to whichever position Smith does worse at.

Archived