The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

36 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Same for me. I'm not sure if I've added any of his songs from the last 5 years. All of the tracks I play from him came out between 2008 to 2015. I added one song from the 20 songs he had on that album. lol

I liked a few off views and Dark Lane. I HATED Scorpion, thought the Side A/Side B thing could have been really innovative for an artist like him with his contrasting styles but it didn’t work for me at least.

I am about to eat Omaha Steaks' pork chop tonight.   I already ate OS's hamburgers for lunch.  Without seasonings, hamburgers are overrated.  Better stick with store brand beef.

Edit: Pork Chops are nice and thick. If I ate two then I would fall asleep fast.

Edited by JetsandI

lol at Derek Jeter's daughters.    While DJ talked about girls, their aunt tried to make girls pay attention to their daddy's speak but they still played each other.  Once DJ ended his speak about girls Bella stopped playing and turned around to see his daddy.   Yeah, whatever you said about me I still love you, papa. lol.

BTW, Hannah Davis' still hot

• 2 weeks later...