Browns trade for Tyrod Taylor

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, chris00cm said:

Ouch.

I mean that makes sense doesn't it? Why would the Bills wait to give him his bonus and then trade him?

Also, the Browns have a billion dollars in cap space so I'm sure they're indifferent about it. They paid Osweiller 16 million to just sit on the bench. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

The difference between trading for Jimmy G and Tyrod taylor is 22 spots in the middle 2nd / early 3rd. Let that sink in for a second. 

Dont pile on. Its been rough.

Also the Pats didnt want to trade him to the Browns, we kept getting denied

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

I mean that makes sense doesn't it? Why would the Bills wait to give him his bonus and then trade him?

Also, the Browns have a billion dollars in cap space so I'm sure they're indifferent about it. They paid Osweiller 16 million to just sit on the bench. 

I don't know why a team would trade for Taylor now. Brilliant move for the Bills. And this is different, the Browns paid 16mil for the draft picks.

Man, Hue is going to have pieces to play with. Browns O is going to be good next year.
Gordon and Landry, Barkley at RB, 
Tyrod for 2nd round value is high, but Hue no doubt will have some nice plays designed for him. 

That will be a fun O to watch

5 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Because Tyrod is cheaper...

Not at all. The only way Bradford is cashing in on 16 million woudl be on a super incentive laden deal, in which case he's actually earned it if he makes it. Plus you don't have to give up the 1st pick in the third round. 

Archived