The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah, definitely at the college level as far as wins and losses will go. That dual threat element is tough for these college defenses.

we dont know that. This is only Fields 2nd year in college football. He could look better than Haskins next year.

Maybe tOSU has a #1 pick this year in Young and maybe Fields next year

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

we dont know that. This is only Fields 2nd year in college football. He could look better than Haskins next year.

Maybe tOSU has a #1 pick this year in Young and maybe Fields next year

I'm not sure what you're saying. 

I said Fields is more effective at this level than Haskins due to the dual threat ability.  What they're doing right now is speaking for itself. 

I didn't make any pro comparison here. 

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I'm not sure what you're saying. 

I said Fields is more effective at this level than Haskins due to the dual threat ability.  What they're doing right now is speaking for itself. 

I didn't make any pro comparison here. 

Im just saying, You give fields another year to work with Day, he could turn himself into one hell of a prospect. He reminds me a lot of Cam Newton

Just now, buno67 said:

Im just saying, You give fields another year to work with Day, he could turn himself into one hell of a prospect. He reminds me a lot of Cam Newton

Yeah he's without a doubt going to be a 1st round guy after next year at this rate.  The job Riley and Day are doing right now at the position is incredible. 

21 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Also, I think Fields will struggle slightly next week vs Dantonios scheme. Just run the ball and beat Sparty up like last year.

They don't have the DBs they had last year, their strength is their front 7, and even that is still think we can still get past them. Antjuan Simmons (former tOSU commit) is a stud for them at LB. Their offense is butt, their OL is as bad as Nebraska. They might hold us to about 35 points