The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

You guys think it’s fair to just forfeit as a show of goodwill?
I’m not really in the mood to watch the *** kicking my Hawks are going to take this weekend.

It seems like Iowa always gives the Buckeyes fits when they are big underdogs though.  Feels like the only time we really seem to stomp them is when Iowa is ranked.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Next week will be the first time OSU is tested all year.

They need to really lock in and prepare.

Nah we were tested against ND. I also don't know if tested is the right word when the game hasn't been played yet. If we jump out to a 21-0 lead in the first quarter, then that is not being tested. Got to see how the game unfolds first.

This team just needs to show they can do the same offensively against a good defense that they do against the bad defenses. Relatively speaking. The games are going to look different once we get to Michigan, and possibly into the playoffs. The run blocking it was atrocious yesterday, and CJ Stroud was rattled/inaccurate in the 1st half and was off.

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

He had a hand in four turnovers, he also deflected the pass for Zach Harrison’s interception. Unbelievable individual effort.

It’s definitely up there with best defensive performances I’ve ever seen from a Buckeye

off the top of my head I honestly think in my 29 years of life that it is number 1 

But I don’t wanna be too much of a prisoner of the moment

but I ain’t even seen no **** like that all in one game 

because not only was it impactful but it was against a tough opponent and we needed each one of his plays to close it out  

CJ Stroud too

dont sleep on that boy. He’s a franchise QB I think in the league he’ll be in that 6-8 range. 

Marvin Harrison Jr what a player. I’ve seen a ton of great osu receivers but he’s got it all. He’s got the size, athleticism, route running, and the hands. 

idk how he wasn’t a 5star coming out 247 was straight trippin 

Edited by brownie man