The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

31 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Our corners are crap. Don’t know what happened to Henderson but he’s turned into a pretty awful running back. Glad we pulled it off. But man sometimes Ryan Days in-game coaching makes me want to pull my hair out. 

Hopefully we can get some revenge next week.

Henderson has been hurt all year and it shows. His explosiveness is really his best trait and when he doesn’t have that he’s not really special. He doesn’t break tackles or have great vision, but athleticism is super. Remove that and he’s probably our fourth best back including the kid we lost preseason for the year.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Henderson has been hurt all year and it shows. His explosiveness is really his best trait and when he doesn’t have that he’s not really special. He doesn’t break tackles or have great vision, but athleticism is super. Remove that and he’s probably our fourth best back including the kid we lost preseason for the year.

He runs plays meant up to the middle out into the 8-gap. I agree though, he’s lacking the explosiveness. I’m not sure he’s ever a fall forward guy though. Hopefully we get Miyan Williams back although I’m not holding my breath. Right now he and Hayden that should be the 1-2. Are there a Ryan Day might still like a shotgun five step drop on 4th and a foot.

Edited by NateDawg

Stroud may be a heisman candidate, but holy crap how is he in discussion as a top NFL pick? I just don’t see it. 

Hayden needs to start over Henderson. Cat is tiny but dagumm he’s slippery and decisive. 

This team **** the bed overlooking Maryland which pisses me off. But they pulled it off in the end. But I’m not into giving out participation trophies. I keep hearing that Day has been holding back to give it to the pupperines, but come on Day why can’t we hold back and give it to the Maryland cats too?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Stroud may be a heisman candidate, but holy crap how is he in discussion as a top NFL pick? I just don’t see it. 

Hayden needs to start over Henderson. Cat is tiny but dagumm he’s slippery and decisive. 

This team **** the bed overlooking Maryland which pisses me off. But they pulled it off in the end. But I’m not into giving out participation trophies. I keep hearing that Day has been holding back to give it to the pupperines, but come on Day why can’t we hold back and give it to the Maryland cats too?

Yeah Stroud’s not an elite NFL guy. Good in the system but I wouldn’t take him R1.

• Like 1