The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

15 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

You aren't even staying on course w/ the discussion. Arguing stuff not being debated then making it personal... again. See ya!!

I'm done w/ him so I won't progress it. Just tried to have a discussion he just flew off the handle and I apologize for provoking them (I guess). Oh well. Moving on.....

I’m not blaming you. ?

5 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

He doesn't coach at OSU any more. No one cares. I don't do "conspiracy theories" or any of that BS (ask Raider fans here and their incessant whining about penalties) but it is funny how many people really do hate OSU lol. I get it though, everyone hates you when you're on top. Maryland literally had a kid die and it's not getting 1/10th of the attention that this is.

You are a terrible person.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Why do non-OSU fans (most of whom are dbags) continue to post in this thread.  Move along...nothing to see here.  Continue to take your beatings!!!!! 

I think it is time to make this thread about the upcoming season and the football team. Everyone could talk this one to death. Or we could all go and other teams threads and argue with them also about their own ‘skeletons.’ At this point, what’s done is done and nobody is changing a view on this if they haven’t by now.

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I think it is time to make this thread about the upcoming season and the football team. Everyone could talk this one to death. Or we could all go and other teams threads and argue with them also about their own ‘skeletons.’ At this point, what’s done is done and nobody is changing a view on this if they haven’t by now.

I'm in. Please make your way to the UF thread. We can talk about the old Gators coach who covered for the convicted murderer TE. ;)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Ya that is only for ppl that actually root for OSU.  The rest will stand on the pedestal and preach. 

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm in. Please make your way to the UF thread. We can talk about the old Gators coach who covered for the convicted murderer TE. ;)

Ha. Or, we could talk about the current day player suspension issues, etc. 

I’m just not into going into other peoples team threads to be the devils advocate on things. Just me. 

8 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

More than welcome to come to our thread and dig up ours. You'll be met with reasonable and logical discussion. Dont believe me? Go check it out. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

More than welcome to come to our thread and dig up ours. You'll be met with reasonable and logical discussion. Dont believe me? Go check it out. 

I’m not doubting that As far as the fanbase goes right now. But there is plenty of blame to be had for the handling of the Danny Davis situation currently, as it relates to administration. Like I said though, it is not my thing to go into another teams to read to cast stones. I have seen the “let’s see how the information comes out” line of thinking there though. Which is not consistent with this situation throughout the process.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’m not doubting that As far as the fanbase goes right now. But there is plenty of blame to be had for the handling of the Danny Davis situation currently, as it relates to administration. Like I said though, it is not my thing to go into another teams to read to cast stones. I have seen the “let’s see how the information comes out” line of thinking there though. Which is not consistent with this situation throughout the process.

Really? He got suspended for what he did and we dont even know all the details. We also aren't in there blindly defending him, either. 

Urban didn't get suspended until they did a friggin' half assed investigation. 

Edited by beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Really? He got suspended for what he did and we dont even know all the details. We also aren't in there blindly defending him, either. 

I’m not referring to you or the mass as a whole, I think there were just one or two guys saying that we shouldn’t judge Davis until the information all comes out. What’s out there to me merits indefinite suspension during the investigation if anything does though. 

I am not trying to stir things up and deflect to Wisconsin anyways. My point is that in this thread, we can continue to beat the situation to death. Or we can talk football. And whoever wants to join can do so. UGA pays players, Bama gives kids cars and refuses to suspend or punish arrested players under Saban. PSU has their own recent scandal. FSU is historically as dirty as they come. But every fanbase takes the opportunity to pile on to the current event with a premiere team. I get it to a point and would probably act similar. But it’s at a point where the season is a week away, and all I want to do in the fall is enjoy CFB. I’d prefer at some point to get to talk football and make the most of the season ahead.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1