The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

21 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Do you really think it was the strip club bill that people were outraged about?

No, just the willful violation of an NCAA rule of having another HS coach with them at the club, especially since Herman is the mole in the recent findings. Since he doesn't have a hard time whistleblowing, hopefully he owns his role, even though he's denied it. I guess Herman is also a no good liar and should be punished accordingly, especially since he was a good family friend with the Smith family and loaned them/Courtney money.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No, just the willful violation of an NCAA rule of having another HS coach with them at the club, especially since Herman is the mole in the recent findings. Since he doesn't have a hard time whistleblowing, hopefully he owns his role, even though he's denied it. I guess Herman is also a no good liar and should be punished accordingly, especially since he was a good family friend with the Smith family and loaned them/Courtney money.

He doesn't coach at OSU any more. No one cares. I don't do "conspiracy theories" or any of that BS (ask Raider fans here and their incessant whining about penalties) but it is funny how many people really do hate OSU lol. I get it though, everyone hates you when you're on top. Maryland literally had a kid die and it's not getting 1/10th of the attention that this is.

Edited by JTagg7754
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

He doesn't coach at OSU any more. No one cares. I don't do "conspiracy theories" or any of that BS (ask Raider fans here and their incessant whining about penalties) but it is funny how many people really do hate OSU lol. I get it though, everyone hates you when you're on top. Maryland literally had a kid die and it's not getting 1/10th of the attention that this is.

So true. Everyone that can't beat us wanted this to end us. They didn't care if Meyer was guilty or not. The fact that he should have acted on hearsay alone in a matter than he had nothing to do with is enough to condemn him. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

43 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Did someone say it wasn't national news? I didn't see that anywhere.

So, do you think a scandal at Vanderbilt deserves as much coverage as a powerhouse like Alabama if Bama had a scandal at the same time?

Hell, let's switch to basketball. You think a scandal at Wake Forest would draw the same attention as North Carolina?

Hell, let's switch to life. You think a mass shooting in Milwaukee would get the same coverage as a mass shooting that happened in New York City at the same time?

Just now, beekay414 said:

So, do you think a scandal at Vanderbilt deserves as much coverage as a powerhouse like Alabama if Bama had a scandal at the same time?

Hell, let's switch to basketball. You think a scandal at Wake Forest would draw the same attention as North Carolina?

Hell, let's switch to life. You think a mass shooting in Milwaukee would get the same coverage as a mass shooting that happened in New York City at the same time?

See you're looking at the school, not the nature of the crime. Sorry you feel someone abusing their wife at a bigger school > a kid dying at a not as big school. Your last analogy is extremely irrelevant as the nature of the crimes committed are identical which does not mimic our current situation. Your second didn't even mention a crime. Regardless, death > abuse. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

See you're looking at the school, not the nature of the crime. Sorry you feel someone abusing their wife at a bigger school > a kid dying at a not as big school. Your last analogy is extremely irrelevant as the nature of the crimes committed are identical which does not mimic our current situation. Your second didn't even mention a crime. Regardless, death > abuse. 

Lol you really are naive and delusional

We get it. Everyone is against you because they are jealous! Lol **** morals amirite. Your coach is a scumbag and you refuse to admit it. At least Florida fans wised up. 

Edited by beekay414

32 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Lol you really are naive and delusional

We get it. Everyone is against you because they are jealous! Lol **** morals amirite. Your coach is a scumbag and you refuse to admit it. At least Florida fans wised up. 

You aren't even staying on course w/ the discussion. Arguing stuff not being debated then making it personal... again. See ya!!

15 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Could we please not get this locked up?  Hmmmm?

I'm done w/ him so I won't progress it. Just tried to have a discussion he just flew off the handle and I apologize for provoking them (I guess). Oh well. Moving on.....

Edited by JTagg7754

You all literally are playing the "it's because we're on top" card rather than seeing the big picture. But I'm not surprised. 

Yes, what Durkin and Maryland did was appalling but using that to deflect from what Urban and tOSU did is just as appalling. How many football practices lead to player deaths? Now let's look how much domestic violence leads to death. I'm going to assume that domestic violence is a runaway "winner" here. 

Then being naive enough to believe that the national media would draw more towards Maryland over THE Ohio State is just the cherry on top.