This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

47 minutes ago, StocktonSav said:

Im in Sonoma County. Still ok so far. Evac zone is still several miles away. Crazy though since this has become a yearly occurence. 

Yea I feel you Every year but Tracy got evacuated This time  I don’t remember last time that happened and Stockton has all these bum fires my old neighborhood by the tracks and the cemetery got burned down by bum fires Crazy out here and hella dry

On 8/21/2020 at 10:27 PM, StocktonSav said:

Im in Sonoma County. Still ok so far. Evac zone is still several miles away. Crazy though since this has become a yearly occurence. 

Yea last year I was telling people to get use to the yearly rolling blackouts and a big fire every two years...Scratch that EVERY YEAR. Add some floods and an earthquake and I'll start looking in the sky for the locusts. Yep here they come...No that's Asian Murder Hornets.  AGGGHHHHH   LOL

Time for G to unplug and recharge. Hope there's a Sonoma County for me to come back to. Scratch that...I hope there is a CALIFORNIA to come back to?!?  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Crazy af 

Wow that is a wild picture..... imagine seeing that a couple hundred years ago and not understanding how it happens.  That’s the type of thing that had people slaughtering sheep and goats to please the angered gods, lol.

It’s crazy to think about how secure we all feel in our lives.... and how powerful nature can be.  You can be all safe in your 1.5M California home living the dream life and then THAT happens and your world is totally taken out from under you and your life isn’t that far from the homeless man you drive by under the overpass.

Edited by jimkelly02

So beautiful and so dangerous as is most of what makes up the Earth...The 4 elements plus 1 bonus

Air the breath of life, for without it there is no life as we know it. Yet air can move/spin and destroy homes, farms, crops and end life.

Fire keeps us warm, gives us light in darkness and helps us cook our food. In large amounts it destroys everything in it's path.

Water is needed to survive, it gives us life makes things grow. In mass amounts it destroys ships, structures and ends life. 

Earth the substance that allows us to build and grow our food. Earth can shake, fall and bury us underneath it.

Lightning the inspiration that lead to the world we know today. An explosive energy that is as beautiful as it is deadly.

I've been in a wicked lightning storm in Louisana but that pics bolts look alien. LOL

Guys just wanted to reiterate in here that politics aren't allowed on this forum.

As long as we keep things related to either raiders football or more casual topics, that's fine, but let's keep touchy stuff off the forum.

I know you guys understand and will keep things civil but I just wanted to reiterate this.

Can't see those pics but I drove to Reno today and the smoke didn't clear til about 15 minutes away from Reno. Decided to hit Tahoe early but I think it could be smoky there too. At least I was able to hit a gym here and will hit it 3 times in less than 24 hours. Get it in while you can. LOL Vegas gyms are open so this weekend my focus will be some drinking and pool after early lifts. Might have to check out the stadium and practice facility. Wanted to hit Yellowstone/Colorado after Vegas but I heard a fire is at Yellowstone too. Maybe another Grand Canyon run. Any recommendations?!?

Want to enjoy life before hibernating and grinding out as much work as I can til April/May if circumstances allow.

PS Not worried about virus and don't like masks so outdoors preferred. 

40 minutes ago, G said:

Can't see those pics but I drove to Reno today and the smoke didn't clear til about 15 minutes away from Reno. Decided to hit Tahoe early but I think it could be smoky there too. At least I was able to hit a gym here and will hit it 3 times in less than 24 hours. Get it in while you can. LOL Vegas gyms are open so this weekend my focus will be some drinking and pool after early lifts. Might have to check out the stadium and practice facility. Wanted to hit Yellowstone/Colorado after Vegas but I heard a fire is at Yellowstone too. Maybe another Grand Canyon run. Any recommendations?!?

Want to enjoy life before hibernating and grinding out as much work as I can til April/May if circumstances allow.

12 ounce curls?

41 minutes ago, G said:

Zion National Park, not far from Vegas

5 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I don't know how anyone would want to live in Cali.  It's an expensive **** hole place to live. I've always said if the country was to get an enema, it would be stuck in Cali. 

Definitely expensive in most places. But the good outweighs the bad imo

Although Ive only ever lived in Northern California. I basically view SoCal as a seperate state and agree with you. Would never live there.