2018 Free Agency Thread v2

NickButera

Some decent receivers are out there who were cut. Kendall Wright can contribute as a 3. I would give Coleman a look unless he's a lockerroom cancer like has been rumored. I'd like to see Whalen back when healthy.

And honestly, if Gruden wants to win now, we should bring in Dez. I'd love to see him in this receiving group. He's still a redzone threat and has some juice left.

14 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Some decent receivers are out there who were cut. Kendall Wright can contribute as a 3. I would give Coleman a look unless he's a lockerroom cancer like has been rumored. I'd like to see Whalen back when healthy.

And honestly, if Gruden wants to win now, we should bring in Dez. I'd love to see him in this receiving group. He's still a redzone threat and has some juice left.

Coleman, Dez or Kendall Wright one of them wouldd be a good pickup

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

let's be honest, Townsend sucks.... demote him to practice squad, and bring Shane Lechler back home

Despite what they said post draft I think they were definitely after Dickson and miscalculated the punter draft market. Townsend isn't impressive. Decent directionally, weak leg.

The cure for that is, don't go 3 and out.

23 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

with the cap space with Mack gone I should sign these 2 guys quick on 1y deals

• Dan Bailey- was overpaid but is a top ten kicker in the game, instant upgrade over Nugent
  • Corey Coleman- improve the depth of wideout unit. young and still has potential
  • or Dez Bryant- not as great as you think, but he is an upgrade over Seth

I was coming here to post how we should look to sign Coleman or Dez. Then I saw you posted it. And realized I must have smoked to much tonight to be thinking on the same wave length as this guy. 

DeShawn Shead is another interesting cut for me. 

To a much lesser extent Michael Johnson to help mentor the young guys due to his experience with guenther. 

5 hours ago, holyghost said:

Despite what they said post draft I think they were definitely after Dickson and miscalculated the punter draft market. Townsend isn't impressive. Decent directionally, weak leg.

The cure for that is, don't go 3 and out.

Already missing King and Tavecchio.

2 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

I was coming here to post how we should look to sign Coleman or Dez. Then I saw you posted it. And realized I must have smoked to much tonight to be thinking on the same wave length as this guy. 

To a much lesser extent Michael Johnson to help mentor the young guys due to his experience with guenther. 

Johnson already re-signed with Cincy

8 hours ago, RaiderX said:

Already missing King and Tavecchio.

Well.. I wouldn't go there at all. King hasn't even played a down and is already burning bridges in Denver. This is most definitely not what you need from a punter. And Tavecchio is a nice story but does not perform on the level of a high end kicker. You can find guys as good as him easily. Right off the bat, Nugent who we have and Bailey who is available are better than Tavecchio. I don't miss Janikowski either. A career of inconsistency. 

All I really would have liked is Dickson, but wouldn't give up having picked Hurst for him. 

10 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

You can’t smoke enough crystal and be close to that wave length. It’s a different galaxy made of lists that don’t matter.

Archived