OBJ holding out for new contract

RaidersAreOne

14 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Indy is loaded with 2nds and he'd have Luck throwing him the ball. In one of the articles I came across, Odell wasn't as excited about working with a rookie QB as a with proven vet. Those were his comments and with the need to sign a new deal, he has some input on where he goes next. Indy also has the cap space

Ballard is about being frugal, accumulating draft picks, avoiding high priced guys that he didn't draft, and strong character / locker room presence.  I'd be stunned if he gave up his newly acquired draft picks for a diva that he has to pay a billion dollars.

3 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Most overrated plays in the league. A college kid caught a ball behind his back running forward at full speed within a month of that. 

Plus that catch has been essentially replicated two or three times by now.

Do it without the gloves, at this point all these crazy catches have just been diluted.

21 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Just watch the TD vs Dallas in 2016, He’s the only guy in the league that can do that.

There are a couple times I've seen him do things and thought "no one else in the league can do that". He's a special player. 

Archived