OBJ holding out for new contract

RaidersAreOne

People over here acting like that catch is the only thing OBJ has ever done in his career.  He’s second all time in receiving yards per game behind only Julio Jones.  

I think this might be part of the Giants negotiation tactics.  Creating the fear of sending him to Cleveland.   

2 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

How will they pay OBJ, Donald, and Suh?

Rams have $100+ mil in cap space starting next year and no long term/vet contracts on the books. Donald will get the first large deal, followed by Gurley, Peters, and Goff. Realistically, If we sign Suh, he would only get a $1-2 million deal. Donald will be prorated and can be given a large signing bonus to offset this years small cap hit. It would rely heavily on us hitting on many of our late round picks and signing cheap veteran FA's in the future, but it could be done realistically.

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

I never said that. It’s definitely one of the greatest. 

No Doubt, but it is so overplayed at this point. Numerous circus catches happen every year, but this one seems to get used to put Odell on a pedestal. Brandon Lloyd made at least three catches in his career that were at least equally as difficult, but those ones weren't overplayed to the extent of Odell's catch.

5 minutes ago, valkrei said:

Why has he not been arrested yet is my question.  

Because you need evidence of a crime being committed. Smoking a substance you can't identify wouldn't qualify.

But don't worry your heart, I'm sure the NFL will give him something to think about.

7 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

No Doubt, but it is so overplayed at this point. Numerous circus catches happen every year, but this one seems to get used to put Odell on a pedestal. Brandon Lloyd made at least three catches in his career that were at least equally as difficult, but those ones weren't overplayed to the extent of Odell's catch.

It's Cris's fault lol

Archived