OBJ holding out for new contract

RaidersAreOne

25 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:
31 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Well, glad to hear the Colts will be trading Andrew Luck soon.

Find me a quote of Jim Irsay saying hes tired of answering questions about WHAT Luck is doing.

Find me an example of an owner saying he's tired of answering questions about WHAT said player is doing, and then said player being traded not long after.

12 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I can’t believe the hate obj is getting lol

Out of sheer curiosity, I went through the entire thread seeking out all the "hate" he is getting.   In reality, maybe 2 or 3 people have "hated" on him.    Sure. some have made cracks about some of his antics, and some have been critical of his lack of maturity, but that isnt "hate".     

Too many people on here try to label criticism and tongue-in-cheek comments as "hate".    If anything, Im surprised he isnt getting more ACTUAL "hate".

7 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Out of sheer curiosity, I went through the entire thread seeking out all the "hate" he is getting.   In reality, maybe 2 or 3 people have "hated" on him.    Sure. some have made cracks about some of his antics, and some have been critical of his lack of maturity, but that isnt "hate".     

Too many people on here try to label criticism and tongue-in-cheek comments as "hate".    If anything, Im surprised he isnt getting more ACTUAL "hate".

I hate OBJ for not inviting me to that party in the video 

I thought this was funny. Even players are sick of Pat Leonard. People like to call Odell a "locker room cancer" but every player on the team loves him. The off the field issues with Odell are about bringing negative attention to himself and the team, which reflects on the ownership more than anyone. 

He should fit right in with SF. He has that sugary style they like. Honestly would be a great get for San Fran as well..

Dude is super dynamic and can just eat up yards. He will be a tremendous help for Jimmy thong. SF needs an elite WR to battle against the rams

and seahawks along with AZ. 

3 hours ago, lancerman said:

And OBJ is asking to become the highest paid non QB in the league. He’s either the 2nd or 3rd best WR in the league and nowhere near the best non QB. 

The desired level for that should be something like he’s peerless and there’s no question he’s going to wind up as a top 3 WR of all time.

Says who?

if you’re an elite WR and are a game changer that’s enough. Guys who change games deserve to get paid. Your overrating the QB and being ignorant to the impact of an elite WR. 

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I don’t think he is referring to people  here, he’s most likely referring to the media.

Archived