OBJ holding out for new contract

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Agreed. You don’t trade away a top 5 receiver (i have him 2nd personally) ever. If they trade him then they might as well trade Eli as well and take a QB at 2.

Eli has a no-trade clause, IIRC. 

36 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Rams should do this even if it means Gurley won’t be in their plans post 2020.

I'd take Gurley over OBJ. But if we trade for him, it almost definitely means Gurley is gone at some point.

I mean Percy Harvin got a lot of picks, are we saying he's only slightly better than Percy?

Because that's emphatically not true

But I mean worth/value and what you'll get are two seperate things.

But OBJ is on pace for historic numbers in a garbage offense with an old eli manning...which is the only thing worse than a young Eli Manning.
Like just imagine what a Kyle Shanahan or a Pederson could do with a guy of his talent...would be special.

I think OBJ might be the best in the league..certainly a 1a 1b situation with Julio at least.

I doubt Browns make a move for him, because he won't resign there.
I wonder if certain guys are off the board, whether or not Green Bay would make a play for him.
Green Bay the place does nothing for him, but playing with the best QB in football sure as hell might get him interested signing a 4 year deal.
Or if the Niners try to get him.

9 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Rams should do this even if it means Gurley won’t be in their plans post 2020.

Gurley already holds more value than OBJ straight up and you want to trade away multiple firsts and then eventually end up paying atleast $4M more a year for him?

I mean I know that the Rams are just letting Gurley go to FA and not trading him but I still think that would be the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever.

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'd take Gurley over OBJ. But if we trade for him, it almost definitely means Gurley is gone at some point.

Giants receive: Todd Gurley, Aaron Donald, 3rd round pick 

Rams receive: OBJ, conditional 7th round pick in 2020

Let’s make it happen 

16 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Oh really pass rushers matter? How’s JJ doing? Aaron Donald has won and appeared in a playoff game just the same number of times as Odell. It’s a myth. Problem with you and others is you think it’s basketball where an individual position has impact. How exactly could you prove that Donald is more valuable than Odell? Do you know what matters in the W/L? Team. Units. Not individuals.

Yeah remember that time that Tom Brady and Randy moss were the greatest QB-WR combo of all time and they destroyed the Giants pass rush in the superbowl to go 19-0?

4 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Giants receive: Todd Gurley, Aaron Donald, 3rd round pick 

Rams receive: OBJ, conditional 7th round pick in 2020

Let’s make it happen 

First you’ll need to wake up from that very nice dream you’re having.     ;)

Archived