2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

As bad as the offense was last year for the Giants, and all the ways they "fixed" it this off season, they've scored 15 fewer runs through 16 games this year...almost a full run worse than the awfulness that was last year

1 minute ago, Forge said:

As bad as the offense was last year for the Giants, and all the ways they "fixed" it this off season, they've scored 15 fewer runs through 16 games this year...almost a full run worse than the awfulness that was last year

Yeah, it's really bad. It seems like pitchers always have their best night against us. I heard on the radio today that the giants have seen the most breaking balls of any team in baseball. We also have the most swings and misses of any team. Hunter pence especially looks lost and always lunges at pitches. I'm losing hope he will ever be serviceable again. 

Brandon belt has to be my least favorite giant ever. He has a horrendous swing that looks like he is trying to chop a tree down when he swings. I do like his glove and the extra reach helps turn two more often than not but my God if I see him take another calles third strike with runners in scoring position in the 9th inning I am going to tear my hair out. The guy would rather walk than hit. The fact we hit him second on a regular basis is so freaking stupid. 

I'm just glad we finally have a different hitting coach. Bam Bam was an absolute joke. Why anyone pitches to buster is beyond me. Longoria has started to look a little better but he's been pathetic this season. 

5 hours ago, thelawoffices said:

I’m destroying nick cafardo via email for publishing falsehoods in a trout v Betts article. He is butthurt. I suggest you all do the same. 

If he is going to make up quotes from scouts he needs to better. Why make it factually inaccurate when you can always do vague speak? Why say that the scout hasn't watched the best player in SEVEN years? Horrible article. F in creative writing.

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

Non Jays fans: do you think this team is for real? Do you feel like they are a playoff caliber team? Honestly curious of the outside opinion. 

Hard to say because they're playing so well with some guys playing above expected. That may even out. I know Im considering them a WC2 pick more than I was going in. That doesn't mean all that much though because of hoe bad the AL is at the bottom. Only teams aside from the big 4 (HOU, NYY, BOS & CLE) I see as playoff worthy are LAA, TOR and MIN.

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

Non Jays fans: do you think this team is for real? Do you feel like they are a playoff caliber team? Honestly curious of the outside opinion. 

Wild Card contender, think they'll finish below the Angels and BOS/NYY other though. 

Archived