DC Forum 8 Team Player Mock - DISCUSSION THREAD

D82

Anyway tag MightyMouse. He led one of these from start to finish a few year ago. We had 3 judges come in at the end and decide winners(I think MM won). It was pretty fun, and generated discussion at the end because people started arguing with the judges about the judgments(because everyone loves the team they just drafted), and of course the judges felt obligated to defend the decisions. So we had die hard Cowboys fans passionately arguing with Redskins judges about the effectiveness of guys like Chandler Jones. It was awesome.

Anyway, I'm in.

Im not so certain how this works, but I guess you can count me in as long as you can excuse me for a tardy here or there. At work, I can post freely. But at home, its hard. Even being recently divorced, I have a lot to tend to and a lot of women that need my ... attention. :)

6 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Anyway tag MightyMouse. He led one of these from start to finish a few year ago. We had 3 judges come in at the end and decide winners(I think MM won). It was pretty fun, and generated discussion at the end because people started arguing with the judges about the judgments(because everyone loves the team they just drafted), and of course the judges felt obligated to defend the decisions. So we had die hard Cowboys fans passionately arguing with Redskins judges about the effectiveness of guys like Chandler Jones. It was awesome.

Anyway, I'm in.

Ah i remember that one. I built my OL and Run game eith cam newton leading, but ignored my D too much and lost in round 3 :(

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Yeah, I was one of the judges for this.  I enjoyed it.

I'm in.

Alright, so as of right now we're at 8...but I'm willing to let this run another day and see if we can get two more people. Make it a 10 team thing. Maybe have it set for next Saturday starting at 8am if that works for everyone? 

2 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Alright, looks like we'll stick with 8. 

@romo2bryant & @MightyMouse07 will be our judges. 

I'm thinking of starting this at 8am EST this Saturday (April 14th). Does that work for everyone?

@flyingmonkey30 @DaBoys @WizardHawk @HTTRG3Dynasty @Gmen4ev @EaglesPeteC @Dallas94Ware

That day is a bit crazy for me. I'll make it work but I might be late on some picks that day.

10 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Alright, looks like we'll stick with 8. 

@romo2bryant & @MightyMouse07 will be our judges. 

I'm thinking of starting this at 8am EST this Saturday (April 14th). Does that work for everyone?

@flyingmonkey30 @DaBoys @WizardHawk @HTTRG3Dynasty @Gmen4ev @EaglesPeteC @Dallas94Ware

I live in Cali.  Anyone expecting me to wake up at 5am on Saturday is destined to be disappointed, lol.  Is it possible to push it back a few hours?

Archived