Reuben Foster charged with felony domestic violence

BroncoSojia

12 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Okay....and there are numerous proven incidents of women lying themselves.

The point is and always has been this.....innocent until proven guilty....not the other way around, even though certain people want it that way. 

I want to see abusers/rapists burn as much as anyone, but you cant just take women at their word.    Alot of them use it as a weapon to either get what they want or hurt someone who spurned them. 

Yeah, I am going to have to disagree with the bolded part.

3 hours ago, Xenos said:

Poorly worded on my part.

I meant that alot of women use deception and lies to hurt men....not necessarily that alot of women accusing men of assault are lying.

9 hours ago, Xenos said:

Why?  Not to diminish from real victims, but history is full of women who have used deceit and manipulation to hurt others.  We even havea saying, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Women are people, same as any other.  They will go to extraordinary means to hurt someone who they feel has wronged them, just as often as men do.  

On 5/18/2018 at 5:04 AM, VanS said:

Still stand by every word.

This was a guy who was arrested a week before these charges for something else.  Reuben Foster is trouble waiting to happen.  If you think this will set him straight, then you probably also thought the incident at the combine would set him straight, as well as the first positive drug test at the combine.

He'll continue to make mistakes.  Its just who he is.

yeah we ain't buying ur fluff buddy.

Let's call it for what it is. A crazy ex-girlfriend hell bent on revenge.

World is a better place when the truth is spoken

6 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Why?  Not to diminish from real victims, but history is full of women who have used deceit and manipulation to hurt others.  We even havea saying, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Women are people, same as any other.  They will go to extraordinary means to hurt someone who they feel has wronged them, just as often as men do.  

FourThreeMafia basically addressed my complaint. One of the shocking things that you will learn is how many women do not report incidents of sexual harassment, assault, or otherwise because of this perceived belief that they are simply lying or manipulating to hurt others.

51 minutes ago, Xenos said:

FourThreeMafia basically addressed my complaint. One of the shocking things that you will learn is how many women do not report incidents of sexual harassment, assault, or otherwise because of this perceived belief that they are simply lying or manipulating to hurt others.

Nail, meet head. @N4L

Cooperation from the victim is one of the biggest barriers in domestic/sexual assault cases, and cases like this do a lot of damage towards the progress that’s been made.

On 5/18/2018 at 4:07 AM, PapaShogun said:

Sounds what people were probably saying about Cris Carter before he turned his life around, and put down the drugs and alcohol. Every person is different. Let's not generalize. 

And Aldon Smith too right? Oh wait 

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

Noy saying that is not true, although shame is as much a contributing factor, what im saying is listen and believe as a premise is inherrently immoral and implies that women are somehow virtuous and morally superior creatures.  We have a justice system based on the presumption of innocence for a reason.  

5 hours ago, MathMan said:

throwing her in jail is enough.

she aint got no money.

3 months in jail

But donchea know? We can't throw her in jail 'cuz we can't keep real victims from coming forward no matter how much it harms innocent people and incentivizes more sleazy antics like this (I realize "innocent" may be a strong word in Foster's case, more like "innocent of that particular charge").

51 minutes ago, El ramster said:

And Aldon Smith too right? Oh wait 

That's why you don't generalize. Navorro Bowman cleaned it up. Aldon didn't. Chris Carter cleaned it up, others didn't. Each person is different, just as he said. 

You just sound like a troll right now with this comment trying to needle 49er fans. 

Archived