Eastern Conference First Round Playoff Thread

kyle21121

What are you most looking forward to in Round one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to in Round one?

• My own personal meltdown if Toronto loses to the Wizards
    • Rammy being Rammy after the Cavs beat Indy
    • Bkobow leading a Bucks fan explosion if The Bucks lose to the starless Celtics
    • Sixers/Heat series

3 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Is Bledsoe serious. How the heck he gonna say he don't know who Terry Rozier is. Bledsoe a loser. 

He can talk the talk when and if the Bucks actually beat the Celtics and start looking like a basketball team who hasn't stumbled into the playoffs by chance. Because right now, they are utterly embarrassing.

8 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Not really. Stevens can be replaced. As good as he is. I bet Ainge could heist my man Jay Wright and not miss a beat. Kawhi, I still don't think can become a Celtic anyhow since the cap space is tight. Giannis is still no where near his potential IMO and only getting better. I have no idea (does anyone?) know how KL will be when he gets back.

This is legit nuts. Stevens is the best coach in the league right now.

9 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Not really. Stevens can be replaced. As good as he is. I bet Ainge could heist my man Jay Wright and not miss a beat. Kawhi, I still don't think can become a Celtic anyhow since the cap space is tight. Giannis is still no where near his potential IMO and only getting better. I have no idea (does anyone?) know how KL will be when he gets back.

Keep underrating Stevens. What he's done is incredible. Second best coach in the league. he would NOT be easily replaced.

1 minute ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Keep underrating Stevens. What he's done is incredible. Second best coach in the league. he would NOT be easily replaced.

He has a very fair argument for best. Pops has done it much longer, but Stevens is demolishing a good playoff team without our best player.

9 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

He has a very fair argument for best. Pops has done it much longer, but Stevens is demolishing a good playoff team without our best player.

lol i love stevens, i agree with the 2nd best coach in the league comment above, but we are not a good playoff team. idk why people ever thought this. i was thinking this game would go 5 games when the series started.

it's actually pretty simple coaching to carve us up. shoot 3s, pack the paint, make us shoot 3s, move the ball. 

9 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Boston might go to the CF and then add Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward in the off season.....

They're gonna be nuts next year. It's why I think if any year was the year for the Raps to make the Finals, this is the year. The Celtics will (hopefully) be healthy next year, the Sixers will only get better, and the [LeBron's Team]  is having a down year this year, and he'll probably be on a better team next year, whether it's an improved Cavs or new team. 

Archived