Draft Discussion 4.0

NudeTayne

Walter's current mock is a dream scenario. Draft Allen at #1, trade 4 to the Bills where they take Darnold and we receive pick 12 but not 22. At 12 we take McGlinchey. Patriots draft Rosen at 23.

Who wouldn't be excited if we came out of the 1st round with Allen and McGlinchey?

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Walter's current mock is a dream scenario. Draft Allen at #1, trade 4 to the Bills where they take Darnold and we receive pick 12 but not 22. At 12 we take McGlinchey. Patriots draft Rosen at 23.

Who wouldn't be excited if we came out of the 1st round with Allen and McGlinchey?

Ray Farmer would be proud.

25 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

That’s legit the worst I’ve seen/heard yet this season. 

17 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Must... Not.. Give... Virtual... Football...

One man cannot save another man's soul. Each must find his own way. Only a take truly in support of Baker at 1 will unbind the evil spirit that has hold of his character.

Can somebody please tell me what Mel Kipers obsession with Josh Allen is. Im watching TV and the dude is gushing over him. Its like "Hey guys, guys guys....listen. I know he has literally never been a good QB at any point in his career and he has horrible stats and win%. But trust me, this is a swing for the fences pick that the Browns have to make"

Im sitting here like what the hell are you talking about.

8 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Can somebody please tell me what Mel Kipers obsession with Josh Allen is. Im watching TV and the dude is gushing over him. Its like "Hey guys, guys guys....listen. I know he has literally never been a good QB at any point in his career and he has horrible stats and win%. But trust me, this is a swing for the fences pick that the Browns have to make"

You didn't hear.... big hands, big body (and I mean everywhere...that counts when it comes to shower time and being the alpha leader...believe me), and he can overthrow the reciever's by a mile... one of the strongest arms ever...

So.... you're saying you'll be cool when he goes number 1?

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

He also said JaMarcus Russell would be the top QB in the league and was the next John Elway.

Archived