Draft Discussion 4.0

NudeTayne

Spent the morning watching Josh Allen games that I’ve already seen, in the hope that I would pick up something positive that I missed the first time.

no.

This dude can throw it to the moon all he wants. He is not a natural football player. So damn inaccurate. I am not surprised at all that he has never made it to 60% at any level. Throws too high, throws too low, throws too bent. No anticipation, constantly waiting for the guy to make his break before he throws it. He takes the snap and watches his receiver the whole time and then telegraphs it.

Iowa game, probably the toughest team he faced in his entire college career. 57%, 174 yards and 2 INT. At some point there’s only so many excuses you can make for him with the surrounding cast. He was straight up missing left and right, up and down. One of the interceptions was literally a screen pass that he just lasered into the defender a few yards away from him.

If this dude could only throw it 60 like the others and not 80, he wouldn’t even be considered close to a first rounder.

2 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

What's his connection to the Browns? I see him post stuff and people freak out like "OMG ITS HAPPENING!"

Is this guy a serious insider or something?

He apparently has sources including BERNIE but he’s usually pretty vague

1 hour ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Is it just me and having and extra day off work or was it and extra slow news/rumor day on Friday and so far today? I feel like things have gone dead.

They've really been wringing out the rag now for at least a week. There is nothing to talk about besides punter trades until the draft, unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

“ Rumors circulating Browns are actively shopping WR Corey Coleman and CB Jamar Taylor as we get closer to the Draft. “ 

Getting anything for Taylor is brilliant. His contract is to high for mediocre player doubt anyone bits.

selling Coleman for change is a dumb idea. 

If JG goes down we won’t have a deep threat outside of Ricardo.

7 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

“ Rumors circulating Browns are actively shopping WR Corey Coleman and CB Jamar Taylor as we get closer to the Draft. “ 

"With the 64th pick in the 2nd round of the 2018 NFL Draft. The Cleveland Browns select........Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado State

Archived