MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I think conor deserved to get choked out and mocked for it by Khabib....not sucker punched from behind

Disagree. He attacked a bus and injured innocent bystanders. He was responsible fir glass shards being in innocent people's eyes. Could not care less about a puece of trash like that getting sucker punched. Ofc, Khabib is trash too

3 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Well yeah, I know. You'd think he might work on improving that. One of the more overrated fighters in the history of the UFC because of his ability to sell tickets with his (admittedly entertaining) trash talk

I don’t think it’s because he doesn’t work on it....some guys just don’t have the body type/physical tools to be a long winded athlete

• Like 1

Just now, Shockey1979 said:

Dana said 3 of Khabib's guys have already been arrested

The dude who jumped the cage should have certainly been arrested.

Id argue Khabib as well depending on what exactly he did to the coach.

Just now, cddolphin said:

You hit a parlay or something? Khabib was only -160

Bet with a friend or mine..

we also got Eagles vs Rams 1k 

Amanda vs Nunes 1k

max vs Ortega 3k. 

We usually only bet 500$ but he was trying to double up on me on the Cavs vs Celtics series which I won. 

I picked Nunes and Max.. Kinda iffy on those right now. But on in cloud 9. 

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

you joking? Khabib jumped in the stands where there were, you know, like paying fans. Conor pulled some bs but that could be controlled, this is way worse.

No, he didn't. He was in Conor's corner, not the stands. He was going after someone, never got hands on.

Just now, jrry32 said:
1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

attacking someone that had nothing to do with the incident???

I don't know what the beef was there. I doubt Khabib decided, "Hey, let me attack some random coach who has never done a thing to me."

dillon danis is at the center of the whole rivalry lol ?? 

Just now, jrry32 said:

I don't know what the beef was there. I doubt Khabib decided, "Hey, let me attack some random coach who has never done a thing to me."

Danis (the coach) talks an unbelievable amount of sh. I haven't followed exactly what he's said in the leadup to this fight, but 100% he's been saying a bunch of personal stuff too