All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yeah, I think women's tag titles would have been a better idea than a women only PPV.

Another Roman vs. Brock match? Yawn. It was expected though. Here's to hoping Braun cashes in that night.

While I guess there's an outside chance of Brock retaining and then Braun cashing in and winning the belt from an injured Lesnar, simple logic dictates they won't have Reigns get another rematch after getting screwed twice only to lose AGAIN to Brock. It's more likely he'll cash in DURING the match and win.

I think with the Women's only PPV, they are going to announce some additional belts for it. I don't think you have do a full pay-per-view where you are just having women's matches without something new being on the line and without more than two matches really mattering. I could see them doing tag division for either Smackdown or Raw that has a series of matches throughout the night and/or starting a mid card belt on the other brand. I don't know if they'd do two new belts, but they could, close to the pay-per-view, a tourney with the finals for the mid card belt and then a "surprise" announcement of tag belts starting that night. That's what I'm hoping for anyways.

2 hours ago, pollino14 said:

This is so stupid, yet another Brock Roman match we don’t care about. Just give Roman the damn title and get it over with.

Oh, they will this time. I think it's time to accept that it's been long in the making and Reigns will be "the" guy once again. 4 straight years of backlash hasn't made them change their mind, why stop now? 

But hey, at least the Universal Champ will actually be on Raw every week. ;)

2 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Oh, they will this time. I think it's time to accept that it's been long in the making and Reigns will be "the" guy once again. 4 straight years of backlash hasn't made them change their mind, why stop now? 

But hey, at least the Universal Champ will actually be on Raw every week. ;)

I’m not even a Reigns hater, although his match quality has gone down substantially. The fact that they’ve telegraphed it for a year plus is the part that bothers me the most 

29 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Idc how long or how many titles Orton has won, he’s one of the most boring, overrated superstars in WWE history. And it’s not even close . The guy underperforms vs almost everyone.

idk i missed the majority of orton's rise to fame and sure i think he's absolutely boring but credit where credit is due, it was a good promo and a good way to open the show imo

25 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

idk i missed the majority of orton's rise to fame and sure i think he's absolutely boring but credit where credit is due, it was a good promo and a good way to open the show imo

It was a good promo I’ll give him that.

The only time I really liked him was Legend Killer, the rest of his career has been utter garbage.

1 minute ago, pollino14 said:

This is why WWE’s storylines aren’t important. Ellsworth coming out as they’re announcing AJs appointment at SS, I already don’t care about it. 

bruh this is already so much better than the original styles nakamura build 

Archived