All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

WWE must be saving some good storylines for the network change that is coming up in the future. Save it all for the new channel for a ratings boost. 

But I am pretty sure they could do 100% more than they are now. I like title changes, some people dont, but when your main champ has a 1 1/2 run and defends the belt 5 times....its a bit much. 

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

WWE must be saving some good storylines for the network change that is coming up in the future. Save it all for the new channel for a ratings boost. 

But I am pretty sure they could do 100% more than they are now. I like title changes, some people dont, but when your main champ has a 1 1/2 run and defends the belt 5 times....its a bit much. 

Has Brock even been on TV since that Saudi thing in April?

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Has Brock even been on TV since that Saudi thing in April?

I'm almost positive he hasn't been on Raw since April. Solid three months at this point. I guess I can give the E credit though. They've finally driven it to the point where a decent portion of fan will be happy to see Reigns win the belt at Summerslam (obviously he'll still be booed spectacularly though). 

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I'm almost positive he hasn't been on Raw since April. Solid three months at this point. I guess I can give the E credit though. They've finally driven me to the point where a decent portion of fan will be happy to see Reigns win the belt at Summerslam (obviously he'll still be booed spectacularly though). 

THEY should offer like $10 back at the front gate if the crowd cheer a like crazy 

On 7/21/2018 at 9:01 PM, titans0021 said:

I'm almost positive he hasn't been on Raw since April. Solid three months at this point. I guess I can give the E credit though. They've finally driven it to the point where a decent portion of fan will be happy to see Reigns win the belt at Summerslam (obviously he'll still be booed spectacularly though). 

ya'll crazy i marked out when brock won at wrestlemania and i can only hope he wins at summerslam. it would be HILARIOUS. at this rate, they should have him go against dc as wwe champion, it would be the best thing to happen to wwe since the pipe bomb 

12 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Idk I feel like Elias is enjoying a pretty good push as is, especially given that he was never given any rub in nxt 

True. He was a nobody in NXT. Is he jobbing out a little more than someone usually does that's receiving a "push?" Sure, but he's in an upper mid-card spot early into his career. And while he does comedy, he hasn't turned into a comedy jobber at all. He can continue this gimmick for the duration of his career and still be taken seriously as a potential champion. He's in a good spot. Sometimes the worst thing you can do to these young dudes is push them too fast. I don't want them to wait too long to put a belt on him, but I don't think they're missing the boat, so to speak, with Elias.

i'm glad we could get that out of the way early enough in the conversation.

i was hoping it would be a tag titles announcement cause i think this ppv will not do well and it will hurt. they just don't feature enough women in actual roles. 

Archived