NFL Draft Day thread (picks are game upon television announcement)

Forge

Just now, The LBC said:

Consider the source.  This is the same guy who was adamant that the Chargers were taking Ronnie Stanley at #3 overall... and cited "multiple sources."

To be fair, he's not the only one whose linked Fitz to the Packers.  Him and Derwin James have been probably the two most regularly associated names with the Packers.  That being said, I can't anticipate the Packers interest in trading up is anything more than opportunistic.

Just now, bomont said:

So does 8 PM "start" mean Browns are on the clock at 8 or 15-20 mins of d*cking around with Goodell talking but saying nothing until they are?

The clock will start when the draft officially does. So I would assume a few minutes after 8 the draft actually starts (after the booing and then Goodell)

8 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

To be fair, he's not the only one whose linked Fitz to the Packers.  Him and Derwin James have been probably the two most regularly associated names with the Packers.  That being said, I can't anticipate the Packers interest in trading up is anything more than opportunistic.

They'll have to jump Miami at 11

2 minutes ago, bomont said:

So does 8 PM "start" mean Browns are on the clock at 8 or 15-20 mins of d*cking around with Goodell talking but saying nothing until they are?

8PM coverage starts, Goodell will walk out and start it a few minutes later, then the Browns will be on the clock. So a lot screwing around.

27 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I do kind of hate when parents try to upstage their kid in the dress-up game on what's - to that point - probably the biggest night of their kid's life.  Like, I get it, they likely weren't getting there without you, but you're also sitting on your couch watching this on TV if it's not for them (the kid).  Let the night be about them.  Nothing quite so bad as the one uncle last year who came dressed like Bishop Magic Don Juan - I forget whose uncle he was... which is kind of my point because it's the uncle I remember, not the guy actually being drafted.

It's got nothing on the 'crootin scene.

Archived