NFL Draft Day thread (picks are game upon television announcement)

Forge

Just now, Teen Girl Squad said:

Solid pick, though I think Derwin is a better pick. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to TB (get all the FSU players).

Depends on what you want them to do. I view them as slightly different in their skill sets. They just both happen to be versatile. 

Just now, goldfishwars said:

Wow, didn’t see that fit. 

Neither do I. They have two young corners who actually played corner in college. They have both safeties on long term contracts. And they apparently like Bobby McCain. I suppose he'd supplant McCain in the slot and competes with McDonald to start at FS in base.

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

Ummm....the Bills traded out last year in return for capital with both Watson and Mahomes still on the board and used that capital on Josh Allen.

so...i guess youre saying they view Allen higher than the other two. How many times did you rewatch games of all three, how much time did you spend interviewing all three?I dont mean this personally towards you as applies to really anyone that posts here, but no one should care about your opinion of allen.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I mean, I can see the reasoning behind it.  They're protecting their big investment.

Except hes a far worse pass blocker than Trent Brown is and probably isn't going to be better. He'll certainly be a better run blocker, but he's not going to improve on brown as a pass blocker. I also have no idea why you draft him into a zone based scheme.

Archived