Official Broncos Forum Draft Thread

AnAngryAmerican

1 minute ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Really?  The Broncos draft arguably the second best player in in the draft, and you think this is the best pick?  

If he's cleared medically, he had 1st round talent, getting him in the 5th round.....DUH !!!

2 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Really?  The Broncos draft arguably the second best player in in the draft, and you think this is the best pick?  

Come on, JS, he's talking about the value.  You get a top 30 guy with a 140's pick, it's in the discussion.   

Who knows, but @thebestever6 wasn't asking best player, he was talking best pick value-wise.

9 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

I don’t like grades unless I’ve really done research on how the board fell for their picks.    Value matters so much.   And TBH they are fun but in the end it’s just entertainment value.  Not worth all that work lol.  Honestly there are 30+ guys on FF Draft Forum who would do a better job at that than me and it would still be a crapshoot  for them. 

I do think OAK reached badly with Miller and PJ Hall.   Even Parker who I love would never have gone that early.   But yeah I love the Hurst pick.   

Its a great read though

24 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

A bronco fan said this?

I think he's another big guy that can't move. I'm wondering if we're starting to get some development out of Kouandjio. He was a much better prospect coming out of college than any OT left in the draft. 6'7" 320+- with almost 36" arms. 2nd rd choice of the Bills (#44) in 2014. Wilkinson is there also as is Knappe. They've got the benefit if time in the NFL, coaching, weight room, drills, etc. We have no idea how they've responded. My guess is pretty well as we've totally ignored the OL.

Archived