Day 2 Draft Player Wish List

Mind Character

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

1.1 Baker Mayfield

1.4 Denzel Ward

2.1 Harold Landry

2.3 Derrius Guice

Trade up if Oliver or Jackson makes it to mid round, 64+2019 Patriots 3rd would be sweet. Otherwise...

2.32 Anthony Miller/Antonio Callaway/Christian Kirk (I'm guessing one is still there)

4.14 Joseph Noteboom/Brandon Parker

5.13 Mason Cole/Bradley Bozeman/Will Clapp

6.1/6.14 idk

Yeah, that's a one on the old school binary scale that I use when my digital footballs are of the non-existent variety, alright.

9 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Oh stop. I honestly don't know if it can get any harder. I'm already at least a 3700 on tha janka scale.

Yeah, my nips could cut glass after round one. Other than a trade back, it's about as good as I could hope. I thought I'd want to trade up for a third first, but I love who is sitting on the board.

8 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

On the contrary, I've heard he's a better fit than Ward. Whereas Ward excels in man coverage, Jackson is far better in a zone scheme, which Greggggg uses far more than man coverages.

That was last week. Try to keep up. This week, everyone's saying we're gonna run a bunch of man. True story. I'm lost too.

7 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Yeah, that's a one on the old school binary scale that I use when my digital footballs are of the non-existent variety, alright.

The divine masculine, the creator, the point.

36 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

On the contrary, I've heard he's a better fit than Ward. Whereas Ward excels in man coverage, Jackson is far better in a zone scheme, which Greggggg uses far more than man coverages.

see this is what I dont really get

I have no idea what Williams was trying to do 

but PFF's report said Ward did great in zone coverage too

Have Brien take the second spot at Free safety and put Kai on the practice squad

Then I'm all for Josh Jackson or Oliver give us 6 of 

Ward

Carrie

EJ Gaines

Jackson/Oliver

Howard Wilson

Terrance Mitchell

Day 2 New Big Board:

1. Courtland Sutton WR SMU

2. Derrius Guice RB LSU

3. Donte Jackson CB LSU

4. Dallas Goedert TE SDstU

5. Connor Williams OG/OT Texs

6. Isaiah Oliver CB Colorado

------------------------------------------------------

Give me Derrius Guice and Courtland Sutton....

Even if Landry is healthy I’m not sure he’s anything more than a situational pass rusher. He can’t really set the edge. He’s not good against the run. He misses a lot of tackles. Hubbard may not be as athletic but I think he’s a much more well rounded lineman. 

Guys I would like, in about this order:

1. Derrius Guice: Flamboyant personality or not, he's a hard nosed runner. I think that he's the 2nd best RB in the draft. We need another between the tackles guy to go with Hyde, who hasn't stayed healthy in his entire career, regardless of the low mileage. Duke isn't that guy and is a great weapon out of the backfield and in the slot.

2. Harold Landry: IF the medical is great, he's a no brainer. We didn't need another starting DE because Ogbah is really good, but we do need another pass rusher. Landry is said to be a "one trick pony" as a pass rusher. That's worked well for guys like Griffen and Freeney.

3. Joshua Jackson: Worst case scenario, this kid is a solid #2 CB in a zone heavy scheme. He's got great length and good athleticism, although he's still a little raw. He could also be converted to a FS according to several NFL teams.

4. BPA at either DT (Hurst), WR (Sutton, albeit he's raw), or Will Hernandez (OL depth), especially if we are able to convert an interior guy to RT/LT.

It is amazing to me that guice is still available.  Many of us liked penny...but no way did i think he would go in the first...same thing with michel

I would take guice and either Landry or conor Williams

With oliver...jackson still available...i am even saltier we didn't take chubb over ward

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s saying you’re salty (upset) about not picking Darnold.

Mistake, American is his second language, please keep that in mind.

I wasn’t being sarcastic. We got a QB that plays exclusively out of the gun and I see Guice as an I-form back in the vein of Fournette.

I like Guice a lot, just not sure if he’s a great fit?

Archived