All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Gonna need Kenny to pound sand on #7 But right now Quinyon’s probable number options 9 (pseudo retired) 12 (pseudo retired) 13 16 23 25 (pseudo retired) 27 (once Zech is cut)
  3. Penix was terrible, but Bo Nix is there too. Lost in the shuffle is the Panthers trading up to give Bryce Young another Johnathan Mingo.
  4. super happy with the position considering the uncertainty of Stephens extending on reasonable numbers and Humphrey being a walking injury recently. we'll need a top secondary with the bleak outlook of Oweh and Ojabo ever becoming more than just depth.
  5. Im probably halfway through playing God of War Ragnarok. I got Valhalla for free. Im debating how much more exploring I want to do before I finish the main campaign. I dont need to 100% it, but Im tempted to at least get all the Nornir and Legendary chests, and maybe kill all the Berserkers (if I even can).
  6. I plan on going back to it eventually, probably after I build my new PC sometime later this year or next. Still alot I didnt do, mainly the main DLCs....so it gives me something to look forward to when I eventually go back to it.
  7. 33-BUF- Adonai WR 34-NE- Ladd WR 35-AZ- DeJean DB 36-WAS- Kool-Aid CB Eagles trade 50+53+172 to LAC for 37+69 37-PHI Newton DL 69-Haynes RG 120-Gray ILB That would work for me, but I doubt Haynes lasts that long. 50- R Wilson or Polk or Ja'Tavion WR or TE 53- Haynes RG 120- Gray ILB Would also work for me, but I really want Newton
  8. Asking again!!!! Is JB traded or a June 1st Cut now that Mitchell was drafted? Anyway all 3 are on the roster in 2024?
  9. Agreed. The only way the turd-in-a-punch-bowl Penix pick makes any sense whatsoever is if Atlanta has grave concerns about Cousins playing not only in subsequent years (as he ages out) but this year, recovering from his Achilles tendon surgery. Kansas City was going to have palatable choices of WRs at #32 anyway. As it is, I'm not sure they made the best pick after trading up. In any event, Buffalo may as well profit from it rather than let another team do so. Also, this will help Buffalo's dire cap problem a little (30th, $3.6M). The early drafters had bigger problems elsewhere. Some expected Bowers to fall to Indianapolis. This is some of the fallout from Atlanta taking Penix. Denied a franchise QB, the Raiders deftly switched to Best Player Available mode, scoring a perfect match for the gator-armed Minshew whom they might have to start. (FWIW, I suspect they'll pick up an intriguing prospect on Saturday.)
  10. There is a very real possibility that T'Vondre Sweat falls to our pick @108 If that happens I hope Kwesi pulls the trigger and drafts him
  11. If nothing else, this gives us all a reason to pay attention to every minicamp, every preseason game and every regular season game, no matter how bad we are. I'm going to give the kid a chance and here's hoping we got it right. The, "Nix was Denver's target all along" media need to chill, though. If you are super confident you have found your franchise qb, you don't sit there and wait until #12. There's still every chance he was our 6th rated QB, which scares me for sure.
  12. Pearsall, who grew up in Chandler, Ariz., said he’s never met Purdy, who’s from nearby Gilbert. But he said he remembers playing Purdy’s team in high school in 2017. “I’ll be the first to admit it,” Persall said. “We played each other. I think he put 70 on my team. I remember him because he was in the end zone a lot.” Pearsall was good that day. He had eight catches for 184 yards and two touchdowns. Purdy, however, had four passing touchdowns in the 70-24 win.
  13. The team took several phone calls for Aiyuk in the run-up to the draft with a few more coming on Thursday. None, however, came close to the mid-first-round selection the 49ers needed to seriously consider moving their top wideout. According to a league source, the best offer the 49ers got was for a second-round pick. Another team picking in the middle of the draft discussed an Aiyuk trade that involved swapping first-round picks, though there was never any formal offer.
  14. 2022 has netted us two All-Pros and a Pro Bowler just halfway through their rookie contracts. Is that somehow below average? The 2nd and 3rd rounders leave something to be desired, but DAL typically sets themselves up well to have excess capital via comp picks.
  15. Legit could not ask for a better outcome for those wanting a CB! No trade, #1 CB on the board?? GTFOH!
  16. Pearsall is the definition of DAWG. People are concerned about his weight, he's 189. He freaking benched 225 for 17 reps!! That's freaking insane for a frame like that. He blocks like a maniac. People are going to be surprised at this guy.
  17. So here’s my overall thought on the pick. I personally had Latham and Fashanu similarly graded, with Alt graded slightly above them. Alt was a top 7 guy while those two were top 12 guys for me. That’s why the initial reaction was disappointment mixed with meh because I really would’ve preferred to trade back to grab him. The thing with the draft and what fans and some draft analysts miss out on is that 1)You need a trade partner to trade back and 2)You never truly know how the league views a guy. Just because we think we could’ve traded back and grabbed him doesn’t mean that would’ve actually happened. Latham has all the physical tools you look for in a tackle and is entering the league with a truly elite trait/skill. His anchor/strength. That right there is a great enough starting point for Callahan to work with. Add to the fact he’s 21 with so much room to grow and there’s plenty to be excited for. Unless he’s an Andre Dillard/Denis Daley level disaster, I truly hope we stick him at LT full time this season and don’t try to flip flop him between RT and LT. Stick him at one position (LT) his rookie year like we did with Skoronski, even if there may be a bit of growing pain(I felt that’d be the case with my guy Alt too btw), and go from there. The potential of the left side with he and Skoronski is scary. Overall, based on veteran draft guys (Zierlein and Cosell) and quotes from anonymous front office guys in the league, it feels like the league in general was way higher on him than the consensus between most fans and draft analysts. And at the end of the day, I was always of the mindset that whoever Papa Callahan co-signs for I’m all for.
  18. My personal checklist for tomorrow 1 Newton 2 DeJean 3 Kool-Aid 4 Adonai 5 Haynes 6 Melton 7 Cooper 8 P Wilson 9 Ladd 10 R Wilson 11 Polk 12 JPJ 13 Ja'Tavion 14 Coleman 15 Beebe 16 Maason 17 Gray 18 Colson 19 McCormick 20 Frazier 21 Mahogany 22 Jenkins 23 Abrams-Draine 24 Rakestraw 25 Khyree 26 Kiran 27 Rosengarten 28 Baker 29 Franklin 30 Corley 31 Benson 32 Nubin Gonna re-watch Adisa Isaac
  19. One can’t totally help but wonder if 36 (or 40) would be enough to pull Brandon Aiyuk. We’re one of a handful of teams that could easily absorb a big new contract for him, and there’s definitely some appeal in the idea of reuniting him with Daniels. He’s an excellent player, and the receiving corps would look borderline elite with him added to Terry and Dotson. With them taking Pearsall, it feels more and more like something’s gotta give in their WR room.
  20. If by whatever GD miracle we can trade up and some how get Cooper DeJean along with Mitchell...., I legit don't GAF what it cost!!! Make it happen Howie. 50/53 for........DeJean!
  21. Why sign Cousins in FA if they were in love with Penix? Did it happen that late in the process? Also, was Arthur Blank not in the war room when it was going down? It sure looked like the GM blindsided him. I wish neither network hinted at it so it would’ve been even more of a shocker.
  1. Load more activity