All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I liked JJ from really early in the draft process…great leader & intangibles…he can make most throws just he wasn’t asked too much…for me he is either the 2nd coming of Alex Smith if it goes well or Mitch Trubisky if it all goes wrong 😂 Still can’t believe NFLN tried to compare him to Stroud as a prospect 😂
  3. This is how the draft works, just keep adding great players to your roster. Raiders usually don't understand value. He'll be a fan favorite when the season starts. A+ draft pick we never see anything like this, its a very strange feeling.
  4. I think the Lions made a good pick no doubt…question marks over long speed but he is a physical CB who fits their profile and the value was good.
  5. I just want to know the thinking behind that pick…their set at LT with Jenkins…do they see him as a RT even with his lack of power? If they see him as guard why take him over Barton? Just a strange one all round IMO
  6. I think people are reacting too hard in a negative way to the picks of Penix and Nix. One I believe front offices may of been higher on them than the media, 2) People say of you could of traded down and got him. The latter I definitely don't believe there were only a handful of trades done with the highest asset being a 2025 third changing hands and the other 4 trades weren't close to that. So if the value isn't there for a trade down staying there and getting your guy makes sense
  7. The thing with Ricky Pearsall is that if Newton would have been gone i think he would be in that group of guys where i feel the value and overall talent is very much equal. This draft has a big group from say 25-50 for me and Pearsall was one of the guys in that group so grabbing him is mostly fine with me. There must be something with Newton to make him drop this far though so i could see him maybe not being on our board because to me he is the one that stands out on the board.
  8. Too soon right now but I'm curious to how the other NFCN forums will respond to this draft and all of the other work Poles has done this offseason. We weren't that far off from being 10-7 rather than 7-10. There should be some good battles in the NFCN this season.
  9. LOL. I would have started the thread in December, but too many people were in their feels over Fields.
  10. Turner is a high upside player. Probably a guy that could be problems down line, I would be surprised if he is great in year 1.
  11. MN got their QB without giving up anything of note. That was frankly lucky. But they didn’t get THEIR qb. They wanted Maye. They settled for JJ. Sometimes those quirks work out, sometimes they don’t. I hope they don’t.
  12. Detroit got a guy who in most drafts would have gone much higher.
  13. will they trade a player (muth, moore, ogunjobi) and a pick to move up in RD2 to make sure they get either JPJ or Frazier? I like the idea of moving a player thats not really a key part or reliable rather than a pick.
  14. The cost to trade into round II tonight will be prohibitive, but I would venture to say our 2025 2nd plus a 2026 3rd is what it might take to get into the high 30's, so you can then you can try for JPJ. Other than that I'd do the same but a 2026 4th for a 2nd rounder in the 40's. For pick 3.75 I'd target Edge rusher Adisa Isaac out of PSU. He could turn into a great complement for Sweat and be rotational this year.
  15. Belichick on McAfee and BR having Stroud and Micah were great. Anyone who hasn’t watched those two broadcasts should consider it, bunch of really smart football people.
  16. Had to go sleep last night but will start off with: 1.31 Johnny Newton
  17. Simpson is still pretty young, not against letting Warren get a shot at RT which I actually think he might grow in to
  18. Got a Feelin the Jets try and package their 3rd and 2of their 4ths to try and move back up for a WR
  19. He probably wants 7 or 27, but I think he would look good in 23 as well and its a number Slay wore for his Detroit career after he got out of the number 30 which I can't believe the Lions subjected him to as a rookie... Edit: .............. auraless ............. swagless
  20. I share this exact same thought wanted nix with a trade down and wanted to get Ben sinnott in round 2 or 3. As is Bowers.
  21. Anybody else annoyed by Mel Kiper stating again and again how McCarthy was overdrafted? Really took away from the moment tbh. McCarthy has consistently been in the top 5-10 of mock drafts for the last couple months. So I’m unsure how he was overdrafted. OT: I think we are all happy for the new QB.
  22. Deebo can't stay healthy and is that worth the risk? So is the Aiyuk trade over now since RD1 is gone?
  1. Load more activity