All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah, this was my gaslight reference. Said VMD’s claim would be weak, but his own claim doesn’t even exist yet.
  3. You Are Wrong About Lamar Jackson - Warren Sharp

Wilson gets brought up because he came into the league with RG3, Kaepernick, Tebow was still around, Vick with the Eagles. And he's a great runner. But as you said, he was always a good pocket passer.
  4. Training Camp 2019 News & Updates

Talks of trading jeffrey after jjaw went off in preseason. I dont think howie would ever do that though.
  5. And you. One of that five is 100% the converter. But Counselor motivated me twice. Your own invest, coupled with Counselor’s ability, and the individual knowledge of those left in the game, the likelihood of me being the converter is substantially low because no one I would recruit was converted, and managed to skirt the invests. Know who goes for perpetual AFKers when he is Cult? Bcb. Know who has been howling since D2? VMD. Carl, well, his recent gaslight attempts are faltering, but bcb and VMD just seem worse. Bet MVP that it’s one of the first two.
  6. Carl gives me some pause because he's essentially claiming his only ability is the one I was granted as a secondary effect for earning the tactics contact, if I'm reading it right. However, vmd hasn't stated anything at all other than getting a drink hit
  7. Best Stadiums to Experience?

It's not that bad. Proper layers take care of the cold. It's driving on snow and ice that I hate about winter.
  8. I worded that wrong, I meant you guys were the only ones not revealed as either Whiterun or Orc due to my sensor.
  9. I want to hear vmd's claim before voting him but that may be my direction right now. I think it's Carl or vmd
  10. Given that logic and the weak weak weak claim by VMD that's my vote. Next preference would be BCB.
  11. I’m obviously getting hit tonight. So do great my friends
  12. The thing that gives me pause about bcb is that his claim is a HUGE risk since if anyone visited him at all this game they could confirm or deny it
  13. BCB, Swag, VMD, Counselor ^ literally the only non-whiterun non-orc guys left not counting possible converts
  14. Well I hope that gun doesn’t have a bullet in the chamber if you are voting me
  15. How should the Cowboys handle Zeke?

Insiders are all saying Zeke going to sign for big money soon.
  16. 2019 WR Corps

from Warren Sharp Spending nights collecting personnel groups of new OCs this preseason. Matt LaFleur on early downs: 50% - 11 Personnel [44% Pass, 56% Run] 25% - 12 Personnel [48% Pass, 52% Run] 25% - 21 Personnel [35% Pass, 65% Run] Last yr, GB used 11 pers on 72% early downs (68% pass)
  17. He couldn't have been converted last night, as he was jailed. Keep that in mind
  18. We’re already pretty close with bcb/Orca using Nacho’s hated to give scum a springboard chance.
  19. 2019 WR Corps

Would you apply those same criteria to the posters here denouncing the WR group ? Opinions vary, but some are worth more than others
  20. Converted to Erik? And my strategy is to push the only other three people who could be the recruiter as definitively the recruiter. Or, I’m aware that tomorrow is LyLo if we don’t hit the recruiter.
  21. Is that a civ role? I'm slightly unclear on that.
  22. I think it's a given that counselor is a motivator given swags two kills on n2.
  1. Load more activity