Bold Predictions Thread

SteelKing728

One homer and one for each division

--Marcus Mariota has a comeback season and jumps back into peoples top 10 QB list

-Bills finish last in the division

-Marvin Lewis is fired(they'll frame as he resigned) in the middle of the season

-Jaguars finish 14-2; the 2 losses being to the Titans ala 1999....B|

-Chargers make the Super Bowl

-Eli Manning suffers his first serious injury of his career; has a Favre 2010 like season

-Lions finish last in the division.

-Julio Jones not only sets a career high in TD, he will lead the league in TDs.

-Josh Rosen leads all rookie QBs in TD passes

20 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Wipe the Arod off your chin. The Packers still don't have the roster that the Vikings have. The Vikings got better one defense too by signing the better former jet in Sheldon Richardson. We upgraded at QB and have the better running back and receivers.

My bold prediction. As much as you guys love their draft picks the Vikings still have two better corners in Rhodes and Waynes. Honestly we are better at every level on defense.

My bold prediction is the Browns unseating the Ravens for 2nd place in their division and the Cowboys beat out the Eagles for the NFC East division.

You could argue that for a few years the Vikings had a better roster. It still came down to Rodgers getting injured for that to matter

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Maybe not top 10, but him and Carr were viewed in that 10-15 range just last year.

I mean, just check out this thread from the old forum.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=584316

This is the same thread that had Prescott #7, #3, #9, #8, #5, #7, #4, NR, #10, #10, #5, #7, #6

Good god was he overrated. Cowboys Effect.

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

This is the same thread that had Prescott #7, #3, #9, #8, #5, #7, #4, NR, #10, #10, #5, #7, #6

Good god was he overrated. Cowboys Effect.

People go crazy after a great year from a young QB, which is why I'm not ready to claim Wentz/Watson top 5/top 10 QBs yet.

In fact, another bold prediction is that they both have "down" years.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

People go crazy after a great year from a young QB, which is why I'm not ready to claim Wentz/Watson top 5/top 10 QBs yet.

In fact, another bold prediction is that they both have "down" years.

I don't think Wentz should be suggested to be Top 5. Top 10? Probably. The difference is progression from Rookie to Sophomore season. Following the trend of how a player should improve is more indicative than when you have no previous experience to go off of. If Wentz can play to the level he did last season again for a full season, then I'll call him top 5.

seahawks continue to regress and pete carrol retires at the end of the season

Brady starts to crack but NE is still good enough to win the div but will play in the WC round(been saying this for like 6 years tho smh so its really just wishful thinking)

Bengals bounce back and finally win a playoff game

Rams finish with a losing record

raiders win 11+ games

Eagles look even better and become the first repeat champs since 04 pats

Sasqoun Barkley wins ROTY.

Rams capture #1 Seed but lose first playoff game.

Kirk Cousins blows a huge playoff lead

Jaguars vs Chiefs AFC Championship; Andy Ried returns to Super Bowl 

Saints vs Eagles NFC Championship; Brees and strong run game roll Eagles 

Watson plays reckless and leads league in turnovers 

Aaron Rodgers isn't the same but Packers make playoff.

Archived