Bold Predictions Thread

SteelKing728

26 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Gonna go by each division:

AFC North: The Bengals go a league worse 1-15; At the end of the season, Marvin Lewis is promoted to GM and starts his search for a new HC to take on his old role.

AFC South: Andrew Luck starts his first game week six vs the Jets and throws 15 passes in the loss. He's shortly put on IR after his appearance.

AFC East: The Jets come out blazing, going undefeated through week 8. Sam Darnold is the runaway ROY as he throws for 44 TDs to 18 INTs, as the Jets secure a wildcard with a 12-4 record and play an away game against the AFC South/10-6 winner. Brady locks up his legacy by leading the Pats to 15 straight wins after an 0-1 start to the season.

NFC South: Matt Ryan throws for an unheard of 5,700 yards.

AFC North: Definitely can see Lamar Jackson starting by week 6. 5-11 for Browns seems attainable without Mayfield. Quite grim for Bengals to be that bad, doesn’t make sense why they would make he guy they were reportedly ready to fire as head coach last year the new GM.

AFC South: Lol at 15 passes. Could see Titans sucking p and firing Vrabel.

AFC East: I have no idea what you’re thinking.

AFC West: Knee injury for Rivers is random but okay. Gruden coach of the year at .500 isn’t possible.

NFC South: I could see DJ Moore, Jameis Winston predictions happening. Just rolling my eyes at the Matt Ryan yards.

NFC East: None of these seem bold.

NFC West: Most of your predictions I can see potentially happening but I’d be surprised if the Seahawks are that bad. That is a bold one.

NFC North: Injury predictions are always ominous and weird so no comment. Mitch Trubisky MVP would be shocking.

8 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Quite grim for Bengals to be that bad, doesn’t make sense why they would make he guy they were reportedly ready to fire as head coach last year the new GM.

How many times should Lewis have been fired over the last decade? He's been the definition of mediocre, yet they extended him every 2-3 years. After this many dodged bullets, he's simply not going to get fired. 

10 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Gruden coach of the year at .500 isn’t possible.

Notsomuch a bold prediction - moreso a referendum on how the media is going to pick who they want for any award. Anything that's not a losing season is going to earn praise for Gruden, and how he "turned the Raiders around" this season.

12 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Just rolling my eyes at the Matt Ryan yards.

Now THIS is an actual bold prediction. 357 yards/game with Julio, Ridley and Sanu isn't too much of a stretch, right?

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

How many times should Lewis have been fired over the last decade? He's been the definition of mediocre, yet they extended him every 2-3 years. After this many dodged bullets, he's simply not going to get fired. 

Notsomuch a bold prediction - moreso a referendum on how the media is going to pick who they want for any award. Anything that's not a losing season is going to earn praise for Gruden, and how he "turned the Raiders around" this season.

Now THIS is an actual bold prediction. 357 yards/game with Julio, Ridley and Sanu isn't too much of a stretch, right?

Hahaha

Gruden is a joke if he is coach of th year at 8-8.

5700 is too steep. Still have a running game with Mack, Freeman, Coleman and now Ito Smith too. Plus they don’t really have tight ends that can help much. I guess Hooper is okay. I think 5000 is a little bold. 5700 just looks extremely unusual I guess.

On 2018-04-30 at 3:45 PM, August4th said:

seahawks continue to regress and pete carrol retires at the end of the season

Brady starts to crack but NE is still good enough to win the div but will play in the WC round(been saying this for like 6 years tho smh so its really just wishful thinking)

Bengals bounce back and finally win a playoff game

Rams finish with a losing record

raiders win 11+ games

Eagles look even better and become the first repeat champs since 04 pats

God bless you, sir.

Rosen is the only rookie QB that starts out of the gate. 

Seattle underachieves like the Giants did last season and pick in the top 5. 

Cleveland's number one target becomes David Njoku. 

Watt hits IR once again and retires at the end of the season. 

Gronkowski is traded at the deadline. 

Watson proves he is a fluke and the Texans finish 1-15.

JJ Watt will be unable to return to form and retires after seasons end.

After JJ Watt's retirement The Texans announce their intentions to move to Knoxville, Tennessee in 2022 because history has shown that Houston is a loser city for professional football since 2002. Yet since they are unworthy of being in the same state as the Titans, they try and get as close as they can and settle for Horse Cave, Kentucky, just south of the Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo. 

4 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Rosen is the only rookie QB that starts out of the gate. 

Seattle underachieves like the Giants did last season and pick in the top 5. 

Cleveland's number one target becomes David Njoku. 

Watt hits IR once again and retires at the end of the season. 

Gronkowski is traded at the deadline. 

First two and last one would be mildly surprising right now, but not shocking or completely unexpected. Njoku leading the Browns and Watt retiring seem lretty bold to me though.

48 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

Flacco finishes with 4k / 30TD / 10INT, driven by the will to show the rookie his place on the team. 

you asked for bold.

I like this and agree. I think the Ravens are playoff contenders imthis season and the additions to the offense help immediately.

Archived