WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, John232 said:

At the same time. 

Nope. The next time you play the Patriots Belichicks going to press a button on his headset and a time bomb in Jimmy's shoulder is going to go off. It's not going to do any damage to his arm. But it will leave a slight scar on his face. Jimmy will precede to become a recluse and abandon the life of a professional athlete and live in a cage helping Elon Musk design rockets to combat the upcoming alien invasion. Joe Montana gets to stay the best QB in franchise history. 

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Only twice a year. Otherwise, I have nothing against you. I wasn't around for the real Rams-49ers rivalry.

I was, depending on what you consider the real rivalry. The John Taylor game is one of my most vivid childhood NFL memories

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

Harden is the worst player to ever achieve this type of acclaim and stats by miles. Actually never seen anything like this before. I can't imagine trying to explain this to someone 20 years from now.

I'm telling you, it's due to how predictable his game is and where he catches the ball. Never gets any mid post catches or any elbow catches. Just asked to do work from beyond the three point line. 

Just now, Mossburg said:

Harden is the worst player to ever achieve this type of acclaim and stats by miles. Actually never seen anything like this before. I can't imagine trying to explain this to someone 20 years from now.

100%. Exclude Derrick Rose due to the injuries, and Harden will go down as the worst MVP in NBA history. Objectively speaking, Harden has the numbers these past few years of a legendary player/all time great, but the reality is so far from that. He is a very good player, you'll watch him and it won't surprise you to know he's a perennial all-star, but MVP winner? Multiple 1st team all NBA? It's just bizarre.

Archived