The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Trying to get read up on the events of the last 24 hours..  Going to try to summarize open to clarifications/corrections as needed.

KSJ get hit (daytime) by mission (per his claim) which negates WHicker's win con.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Trying to get read up on the events of the last 24 hours..  Going to try to summarize open to clarifications/corrections as needed.

KSJ get hit (daytime) by mission (per his claim) which negates WHicker's win con.

no, whicker lied about that.

he was a civ

12 minutes ago, MathMan said:

no, whicker lied about that.

he was a civ

Regardless, it was a good thing we hit KSJ

Couldn't have known the lie he was gonna come up with was untrue until after we got that over with

I think we learned quite a bit

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

It takes two to make a thing go ri-iiggght.

What does everyone think happened to LTBF n1? does mafia make that hit N1, why? Unless that was our vig? but mission had a day kill and claims he didn't kill LTBF. Maybe we have multiple vigs? has scum ever been given a day shot?

Does missions move clear him?

Not sure what to make of the N1 Hit on LTBF.  Could have been Mafia, civ vig, some redirect from either end.

As for the mission hit on ksj, I don't think it clears him.  

10 hours ago, mission27 said:

Regardless, it was a good thing we hit KSJ

Couldn't have known the lie he was gonna come up with was untrue until after we got that over with

It is? We ended up killing two townsfolk. Granted one of those was due to some very odd reactions from Whicker, but still.

How was this good? And I say that as the #2 person on the lynch KSJ train.

Archived