Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, MathMan said:

our team loves winners. and you sir, are a winner.

jfin is a shill, just cares about ratings.

we are pure competitors

Eh. Almost a winner*

And I bring ratings! America loves me!

52 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

this will be a battle of influencers. who has developed a more devoted stable of followers. you may be overestimating your reach to the people. you fail to connect. the real mathman is afraid to reveal himself. i post nude the people know where i stand. you are an illusion. if this is a battle you win, i dont wish to exist in this world anyhow. 

1474.gif

7 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

this will be a battle of influencers. who has developed a more devoted stable of followers. you may be overestimating your reach to the people. you fail to connect. the real mathman is afraid to reveal himself. i post nude the people know where i stand. you are an illusion. if this is a battle you win, i dont wish to exist in this world anyhow. 

You're both playing for 2nd place - don't forget that. Texas Daddy has you both lapped by about 20 laps.

But, keep arguing. It's cute watching you two fight. Like two little kids arguing over candy.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

With those knees....I'm not exactly concerned.

But when you're as great as me, you can afford a hovearound with a tricked our engine, or you can get Usain Bolt to take your identity and run for you.

Even when I lose, I win. I thought you'd understand that by now.

Need submissions from the following players: Utley, FJ, Jfin, Nazgul,

@utley4568, @Famous Jameis, @jfinley88, @SovereignNazgul, @gopherwrestler, @11sanchez11, @domepatrol91, @MookieMonster, @LetTheBallFly, @bcb1213

The Challenge Description can be found on Page 202 as well as the first page of this thread, where I will always have the current challenge description posted. 

@Tyty throws ROCK!  TyTy stays on Redemption Island!

Dwight, you have been eliminated from the game.  Thank you for playing. 

TyTy, you must now choose your Redemption Island Challenge. 

Redemption Island Challenges

Paper, Rock, Scissors.  You will select 20 paper, rock, scissors rolls.  Cannot have all the same choices for all 20 turns.  First to three (or whoever wins the most rounds) remains.  
Coin flip.  
Pick a number between 1 and 100.  Player with closest number wins.  I will randomize the number in Chatty AFTER both players have picked their number.  
Survivor Hoops (Each player gets 80% to add to base ratings of 10 Balance, 10 Offense, 10 Defense.  First player to score a point, or last player on their pole wins.  
Keys - Each player has 10 keys to open a chest.  They order their keys, then I randomize which key opens the chest.  
Left, Center, Right.  We play a game of LCR.  Each player starts with three chips.  I randomize Left, Center, Right.  The player with the last chip before all other chips are in the center remains on Redemption Island. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@Tyty throws ROCK!  TyTy stays on Redemption Island!

Dwight, you have been eliminated from the game.  Thank you for playing. 

TyTy, you must now choose your Redemption Island Challenge. 

Redemption Island Challenges

Paper, Rock, Scissors.  You will select 20 paper, rock, scissors rolls.  Cannot have all the same choices for all 20 turns.  First to three (or whoever wins the most rounds) remains.  
Coin flip.  
Pick a number between 1 and 100.  Player with closest number wins.  I will randomize the number in Chatty AFTER both players have picked their number.  
Survivor Hoops (Each player gets 80% to add to base ratings of 10 Balance, 10 Offense, 10 Defense.  First player to score a point, or last player on their pole wins.  
Keys - Each player has 10 keys to open a chest.  They order their keys, then I randomize which key opens the chest.  
Left, Center, Right.  We play a game of LCR.  Each player starts with three chips.  I randomize Left, Center, Right.  The player with the last chip before all other chips are in the center remains on Redemption Island. 

Nah brah let me do @jfinley88 creative writing challenge. Make it fun. 

Just now, Tyty said:

Nah brah let me do @jfinley88 creative writing challenge. Make it fun. 

Can't allow subjectivity as a deciding factor on Redemption Island. 

Just now, MathMan said:

yeah, redemption island challenges all seem luck based

The players were voted out due to their own inability to acquire/use Hidden Idols or make the requisite alliances to keep them in the game.  As such, Redemption Island has to involve chance.  As the game progresses, the challenges both on Redemption Island and Immunity Challenges evolve towards more skill, strategy and logic and less on luck.  This is by design.  Players can avoid Redemption Island and the need for luck through proper alliance building, helping their tribes win rewards and Immunity, as well as using Hidden Immunity Idols.

One or more tribes looked at their Idol every single time they looked at their tribe flag.  Determination could have prevented the need for luck.