2018 NBA Draft Thread

CWood21

41 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Love the Vanderbilt pick in the second for the nugs 

im outta likes, but yeah when the pick was about to be made he's who i was rooting for ORL to take, so i was pumped and then pretty downtrodden (<-- fake word maybe, i think i've heard this used before tho)

33 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

just watching the vlade divac presser and he said bagley can play the 3. heh

Also called the Kings a super team, just young lmao. He even bragged about the Kings beating a super team twice last year(most likely referencing the Warriors) when Durant/Curry didn't play in either of them and Klay didn't play in one of them. xD

I feel bad for Vlade tbh. His pressers are always a disaster and a good part of why is because english is his 2nd language. Things kind of get lost in translation a bit. He also clearly has no business running a team but it was Vivek who just up and appointed him GM despite him having zero FO experience.

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

You make that deal every time. I'll take Doncic over Trae Young + the 6th pick in '19 or '20 one hundred times out of one hundred (though tbf I'd also be pretty stoked had we gotten Bamba, he and Luka were my two favorite prospects this year by some distance).

If we get a legit center in FA, I think we actually have a chance to contend for the playoffs now, pending what other teams do in FA (i.e. if someone like POR or MIN or OKC or whoever decides to detonate). I would've never thought that before tonight, but Luka is such a good fit for Carlisle's system and I think will transition to the league rather well.

DSJ/Matthews/Doncic/Barnes/Capela, for instance, with Barea, Yogi, Dirk, Powell and co. off the bench, to me is quite interesting. That team could absolutely lose 4 games to the Warriors.

Archived