Who is your favorite Packers player,

66PinG

12 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

"Don't care!"

He's one of my favorite persons. For all the people in the world who act like they don't give a F what anyone thinks he's the only person I actually believe. 

Davante is my current favorite Packer. 

Derrick Mayes is my all time favorite. 

Dude. I still remember the suit he wore after the Carolina Panthers game!

I have two Packer jerseys. AJ Hawk and #80, Derrick Mayes.

Love most of our guys but i fell in love with the Pack watching one Brett Favre play and made it down to see him play before he retired. He didn't let me down either having decent game but throwing a pick late in the game to lose for my one time live game event hahaha.

Heart, ego, flaws but the one thing I always liked was flaws and all he seemed pretty genuine at the time and for the most part played his arse off game in and game out.

His SB performance and antics were great. Sucked losing to Denver, sucked again in 04 losing with that terrible pass but again some of those throws and play's he made over the years were just awesome. No matter how much he and AR don't get along it's funny watching AR as you can see just how much he really learned both good and bad from BF. Shoot AR still does up his chin strap the same way as BF coming off the field.

All time- Willie Wood (gave hope to vertically challenged guys like me)

Ray Nitschke - I'm also dentally challenged

Currently- Aaron Rodgers, he is simply the very best I've ever seen play the position. Plus he is stellar off the field.

On 8/31/2018 at 12:15 PM, PACKRULE said:

Love most of our guys but i fell in love with the Pack watching one Brett Favre play and made it down to see him play before he retired. He didn't let me down either having decent game but throwing a pick late in the game to lose for my one time live game event hahaha.

Heart, ego, flaws but the one thing I always liked was flaws and all he seemed pretty genuine at the time and for the most part played his arse off game in and game out.

His SB performance and antics were great. Sucked losing to Denver, sucked again in 04 losing with that terrible pass but again some of those throws and play's he made over the years were just awesome. No matter how much he and AR don't get along it's funny watching AR as you can see just how much he really learned both good and bad from BF. Shoot AR still does up his chin strap the same way as BF coming off the field.

Favre was a scumbag, cheating on his cancer stricken wife and sexually harassing women with disturbing frequency and little remorse.

He probably would've won the 94 Superbowl if he wasn't out partying the night before and cost Reggie his second ring.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 5:58 PM, Norm said:

I'm scared for what it is about to happen

This post portends an ominous foreshadowing now that Norm has apparently disappeared on a golf course.

The rattlesnakes on South Dakota golf courses are like mosquitoes on Wisconsin golf courses.

Jim Taylor, wore his jersey number with every sport I played, and Fred Carr their underrated LB. I'm too old school and haven't found players to take their place in my heart.

I really like Rodgers, but not a tough guy like Taylor and Carr.

Easy one for me for all-time. Not only was he one of the best QB’s ever but a would class guy. While at the Ron Wolf Packers Hall of Fame induction dinner, Bart stayed and signed autographs and took pictures with each and every person in line to see him. He was the last Packer great left in the room and was obviously VERY tired yet he stayed until the end. His wife, Cherry, tried to get him to leave and explained to everyone left that it was a very long day for him with travel and the festivities but Bart told her, “There’s only a few more” there were maybe 20 groups left.

He stayed for the last group, my father and I, and was the last one to leave after signing a ball for me, for my son. 

Archived