What video game are you playing?

15 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Watching the Witcher on Netflix has got me wanting to replay Witcher 3, but I know that’s like a 200 hour investment.

Depends on how dedicated to completions you are. I played it, enjoyed the hell out of it, did a lot but not 100%, and definitely did not invest as many hours as others.

100% recommend you play it. 

8 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Depends on how dedicated to completions you are. I played it, enjoyed the hell out of it, did a lot but not 100%, and definitely did not invest as many hours as others.

100% recommend you play it. 

This would be my second playthrough so I would probably be looking to complete everything.  It took me awhile to understand what was going on (this was my first Witcher game) so I think the second time around might be more enjoyable from the start.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

This would be my second playthrough so I would probably be looking to complete everything.  It took me awhile to understand what was going on (this was my first Witcher game) so I think the second time around might be more enjoyable from the start.

I love the fact they included the journal entries for basically every character you meet.  I was confused when I first played it too and it threw me off, but those helped a lot.

• Like 1

Days Gone is certainly a little rough around the edges but man, I'll be playing and next thing I know, I've been playing for 3.5 hours. It's not the greatest game ever but it's obviously fun enough to take up time and very quickly. Worth the $20 I spent so far and I've barely played it. Heard it takes some time to really take off also so I'm looking forward to the future

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Days Gone is certainly a little rough around the edges but man, I'll be playing and next thing I know, I've been playing for 3.5 hours. It's not the greatest game ever but it's obviously fun enough to take up time and very quickly. Worth the $20 I spent so far and I've barely played it. Heard it takes some time to really take off also so I'm looking forward to the future

I have been playing this for the past week after putting it off way too long/busy, and I really love it.  I just wish there was a bit more to it.  Like imagine a settlement type system like Fallout 4 in this game.   

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I have been playing this for the past week after putting it off way too long/busy, and I really love it.  I just wish there was a bit more to it.  Like imagine a settlement type system like Fallout 4 in this game.   

I've never thought of that and I agree, that would be so dope!! I enjoyed the settlement building more then most people did in FO4. The Sanctuary was legit in my run-through lol.

Definitely looking forward to getting more hours in the DG in the near future! Gonna have to finish it before spring with the new line of awesomeness coming out!!

I need a new game. I don't want a sports or shooting game. What else is there? I've noticed there are some interesting ones coming out. In the past, I loved Assassin's Creed but the ones didn't do it for me. The change of controls was just too much to over come and the game didn't feel smooth at all. I tried Sekiro but couldn't get into though the game was amazing with graphics. I'm not really into WOW and those types.

I don't think they make any games that draw me in.

Dusted off my PS3 and busted out NCAA 14 for the first time in a while. 

Loaded up my Ashland University Dynasty. I actually started this dynasty on the old forums and have continued to play it off and on since. It’s now in the 2040 season. Don’t believe I’ve ever simmed any of the games but I did leave AU for a while to resurrect OSU from the depths of hell.

Currently with AU and ranked #3. Came back from a 24-10 3rd quarter deficit to beat #22 Baylor 31-27. Made goal line stand with 40 seconds left in the 4th Quarter to seal the game.  Think I might restart my AU dynasty because I have the itch to build a team from scratch, may decide to build a real team like UAB, Tulane or some other laughing stock.

edit: Looking through my roster and I found my starting MLB is 5’9 269lbs with 91 speed. Wtf? He’s a redshirt senior so he’s not even a guy that I recruited as I would have been playing as OSU at the time.

Edited by Neumatic

On 1/1/2020 at 8:45 AM, biggio7 said:

I need a new game. I don't want a sports or shooting game. What else is there? I've noticed there are some interesting ones coming out. In the past, I loved Assassin's Creed but the ones didn't do it for me. The change of controls was just too much to over come and the game didn't feel smooth at all. I tried Sekiro but couldn't get into though the game was amazing with graphics. I'm not really into WOW and those types.

I don't think they make any games that draw me in.

Resident Evil?