What video game are you playing?

On 6/12/2023 at 2:26 PM, OkeyDoke21 said:

Yes!  Just had one my last season actually.  I only signed 3 guys out of 16-17 targets.  Made me kind of sick to my stomach.  I haven't been able to begin the next season yet because of it.  

You still playin, oak?

On 8/5/2023 at 11:51 PM, Malfatron said:

I can tell im starting to get sick of fallout 4 because im just being a menace

I remember at my peak Fallout 4 sick of moment I spent two full days building a massive maze on that island settlement. I used the mods and disabled build size limits. It covered basically every square foot of the island. It had trap doors that made you fall a bunch of stories onto spikes. It had dead ends and all sorts of cool things.

I then tried hunting the settlers and they all ran outside and never went into the maze.

• Like 1

My son loves Roblox (adopt me) and actually suckered my wife into playing it with him. So while they play that nonsense (😉), our two TVs/Xboxs are taken so I have gotten back into playing some Runescape.

Blast from the past, luckily my old account from nearly 20 years ago was still there. this game seems to have a stigma around it but it's not any different than your Skyrims or whatnot.. been doing some quests, but definitely won't have the time it takes to really train my dude

Edited by adamq

2 hours ago, adamq said:

My son loves Roblox (adopt me) and actually suckered my wife into playing it with him. So while they play that nonsense (😉), our two TVs/Xboxs are taken so I have gotten back into playing some Runescape.

Blast from the past, luckily my old account from nearly 20 years ago was still there. this game seems to have a stigma around it but it's not any different than your Skyrims or whatnot.. been doing some quests, but definitely won't have the time it takes to really train my dude

The training in RuneScape was the worst part. I love that you can still play the old school version.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, adamq said:

16 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

The training in RuneScape was the worst part. I love that you can still play the old school version.

I spent hours just mining stuff so I could just farm the really good stuff for people. I had so much Adamantium. Forgot what came after that. 

On 8/6/2023 at 12:51 AM, Malfatron said:

I can tell im starting to get sick of fallout 4 because im just being a menace

I spent time the other night on Watchdogs 2 seeing how big a car pileup I could cause.

Stood on a building next to the freeway. Had over 40 before the ones at the front started vanishing.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2023 at 5:49 PM, Fresh Prince said:

On your phone, no less. I finally cracked the two step authentication lock that barred me from my account a long time ago when I got a different phone and I went on just to see what my account looked like. Still got a ton of member stuff in the bank and $13M GP that will just exist in RuneScape purgatory forever