Khalil Mack traded to the Bears (Page 19)

RaidersAreOne

44 minutes ago, Totty said:

In one of the forums someone said 

"Gruden is in year one of a ten year deal and knows he won't be fired"  That is an excellent point.  Right now I believe JG is running the show... 

Who here thought that after he received 10 years 100 Mil from Davis he wasn't running the show. Been telling you guys Reggie is out first chance he gets. Reggie has no voice in the organization now. He's basically a scout. We saw that when he was set in the corner while the team made dumb trades for Bryant and drafted Miller over James. 

Just now, big_palooka said:

Who here thought that after he received 10 years 100 Mil from Davis he wasn't running the show. Been telling you guys Reggie is out first chance he gets. Reggie has no voice in the organization now. He's basically a scout. We saw that when he was set in the corner while the team made dumb trades for Bryant and drafted Miller over James. 

I'm not arguing that Gruden is running the show, but didn't Reggie have an opportunity to interview for the Packers and turned it down?

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I think reggie is like a head scout now. He gives input, but Gruden has the final call.

11 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Bit rich to come out claiming plaudits about RM when you have been claiming all offseason that the trade rumours were ‘click bait news’ and that a contract will be done for Mack.

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Yup  potential franchise QBs

Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

Shea Patterson, QB, Michigan

Jarrett Stidham, QB, Auburn

Plus QBs always get over value 

Not a single one of those QBs is a franchise caliber guy. 

Herbert is terrible. I can't wait for Oregon to replace him.

Patterson is grossly overhyped

Stidham is a backup level talent. 

Sure, someone will inevitably overvalue them, but not enough for us to win any trade to move up for one of them. 

4 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Bit rich to come out claiming plaudits about RM when you have been claiming all offseason that the trade rumours were ‘click bait news’ and that a contract will be done for Mack.

Is what it is. Didn't see the Raiders trading their franchise player. Underestimated the fact gruden's ego would play a bigger role. It's clear he's in total control. Every aspect if this team. Top to bottom. He owns the owner. 

I'm still floored. Nobbody reputable thought a move like this could happen. Again... this is a losing franchise and doesn't function like a winner. 

This is a 6 win team this season now and I think Gruden just told everyone this is a complete rebuild. 

30 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Is what it is. Didn't see the Raiders trading their franchise player. Underestimated the fact gruden's ego would play a bigger role. It's clear he's in total control. Every aspect if this team. Top to bottom. He owns the owner. 

I'm still floored. Nobbody reputable thought a move like this could happen. Again... this is a losing franchise and doesn't function like a winner. 

This is a 6 win team this season now and I think Gruden just told everyone this is a complete rebuild. 

Agreed although it’s ironic that a couple of days ago you were berating the national media for using the Mack situation to claim the Raiders are dysfunctional which is exactly what you are now saying. 

Franchise seemed to be heading in the right direction, now this happens.

We are going to get 2 1st round picks to help try and get someone as good as Mack  o.O

47 minutes ago, Dessie said:

I literally said once...yesterday it was clickbait. I felt it was. I dont know what the heck a plaudits is. 

Archived