City - 77

United - 67

LCFC - 62

Chelsea - 58

WHU - 55

Liverpool - 54

Spurs - 53

Everton - 52

I've gone through remaining fixtures, and I think it ends....

City - 92

United - 78

Chelsea - 70

LCFC - 69

WHU - 68

Liverpool - 67 (even with winning the rest but a draw to united)

Spurs - 61

Give it a go

https://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

Edited by Hunter2_1

I been kind of a neutral fan as well. Happy to see some of the super teams get their heads together. I like watching Wolves, Leeds, Tottenham, etc the most but Wolves and Tottenham will depend on their  coaching hire and the Wolves will depend on what kind of talent they look to bring in. Supposedly they are gonna spend some. Spend most of my football time watching these 3 though.

2 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

The English take soccer way to seriously.

People don’t want to see the fabric of their club destroyed by bad ownership who don’t understand the sport or what the clubs mean to their communities. The anger is justified, the actions are not. 

2 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Yes and no. The sport is regional and communal so the passion for it is deep rooted. It’s not just in England, it’s across Europe. Though on the other hand, it’s still just a sport. It’s shouldn’t be life and death.

3 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

People don’t want to see the fabric of their club destroyed by bad ownership who don’t understand the sport or what the clubs mean to their communities. The anger is justified, the actions are not. 

Im going to support their actions to a degree. The Chairman of the Supporters Group had it nailed. Theyve protested for years and its totally ignored. The Glazers knew its been building up. And yet they still toss the club into the Super League and expect fans to continue to sit back and take it.

Now theres no excuse for the 2 officers injured. But the stadium was breached 4 times. The officers should not have been put in that predicament to begin with. They should have pulled back and left the protestors to occupy the pitch.  Its when the pushback came that resistance was met and damage occurred.

All this Im putting on the Glazers. The protest, the breach and the pitch occupied all justified.

This twitter thread covers everything every (sane) United fan is trying to achieve with the protests. I would highly recommend you have a read if this topic is of interest.

The morons, which are part of every protest, are such a small minority and cannot detract from the message of the protests despite the best efforts of the British media.

Edited by lomaxgrUK
  • Like 1

On 5/2/2021 at 8:28 PM, rob_shadows said:

Sporting institutions being pillars of communities is something you can't relate to as an American, but it means a lot here. Even if corporate greed tries everything possible to rid us of it.

• Like 1