Preseason Overreaction Thread

SmittyBacall

20 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Falcons scored 0 points against the jets, Ryan threw for negative yardage, Didn't get a 1st down till halftime i don't think.   my friends it pains me to say but

FALCONS 0-16  IS STARING US IN THE FACE :( 

Matt ryan threw the ball once and then sat out the rest of the game, Ridley played one series. Julio, Freeman, and Sanu all didnt play. I think you are overreacting if your a falcons fan. 

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

I think Darnold could start werk one like Rosen, Mayfield, and even Josh Allen with some success, but all of these young quarterbacks, (Chad Kelly, Nate Sudfeld, ect.), still should be sitting behind the veterans.

I think all 4 of the qbs should sit atleast half the season. Each team has capable starters, no need to rush them. As a fan I want them to start week 1 since they were all drafted in the top 10 but from a coaching stand point they should let them sit unless the veteran qb gets injured. Each team isn't in the position to be deep playoff contenders and arent a qb away from winning a superbowl. Why risk the progression of building them up rather then giving them time to adjust to the NFL level and learn from the Vets, then half way through the season get their feet wet by playing a few games and come next season be the starter we expect from them? Both Bills and Jets will have a ton of cap space to work with to build the offense up for their franchise qbs. 

12 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

I think all 4 of the qbs should sit atleast half the season. Each team has capable starters, no need to rush them. As a fan I want them to start week 1 since they were all drafted in the top 10 but from a coaching stand point they should let them sit unless the veteran qb gets injured. Each team isn't in the position to be deep playoff contenders and arent a qb away from winning a superbowl. Why risk the progression of building them up rather then giving them time to adjust to the NFL level and learn from the Vets, then half way through the season get their feet wet by playing a few games and come next season be the starter we expect from them? Both Bills and Jets will have a ton of cap space to work with to build the offense up for their franchise qbs. 

Josh Allen will be forced to start after all other Bills QBs are IR'ed after rough practices.

26 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Amen brother.

Not going out on much of a limb when I say it's an overreaction to want the rookie QB to start because they played relatively well in preseason. Sure, they could all start, but should they? Probably better that the vet starts at least a few weeks into the start of the season.

3 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Matt ryan threw the ball once and then sat out the rest of the game, Ridley played one series. Julio, Freeman, and Sanu all didnt play. I think you are overreacting if your a falcons fan. 

Im sorry it's over Fam wrap it up we might be better off just forfeiting all 16 games so atleast everyone stays healthy.

5 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Hey bud, what thread are you in?

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Redskins were SB contenders with Guice, picking top 10 without.

Doesnt matter. Dak, went 3/3 completion, 39 yards and 1 TD in his drive. If you extrapolate that for the season average of ~175 drives, his stat line is:

525/525 - 100% completion 

6800 yards

175 TDs

0 INTS

Im pretty sure the rest of the NFL should just give up now. 

9 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

k9xi5c.jpg

under or overreaction.  I leave it to you.

This is so underreaction. We've graduated from Civil War Capt. Andrew Luck to Studio 54 Andy Luck.

I think we'll have to move to Defcon 2.

Archived