Who is going to lead the NFL in sacks this year?

Jeezla

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

He probably won’t even play 8 games.

He's playing a full 16, plus a few playoff games. 

Last season was a blessing - knee injuries are bad, but a full two years to rest that back injury was exactly what he needed.

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Last season was a blessing - knee injuries are bad, but a full two years to rest that back injury was exactly what he needed.

Denial isn’t just a river a in Egypt. 

On 8/25/2018 at 3:34 PM, ET80 said:

The type of back injury he sustained is going to linger with him the rest of his life.  Two years off didn't fix him.  He probably feels a lot better, but as the season grinds on it will likely bother him again.  Which is sad, and i hope that somehow he's able to play a few more elite seasons.  But back injuries are bad news and never really go away.

Von Miller.  I hate that it’s him, but the guy is so quick and powerful.  I see him at 15+ sacks this year.  

Myles Garrett, Khalil Mack, Joey Bosa, Aaron Donald,  Justin Houston, JJ Watt, Vic Beasley and a few others will be right there in the running though.  Lots of good edge rushers in the league right now.

Question is how many sacks will each of these guys lose due to the sensitive calling of the new tackling rules?  

Archived