Bell for Mack

3rivers

Mack is obv 10x more valuable than Bell. QB >>>> Big Gap >>> Pass Rusher >>> Big Gap >>> Everything Else. Not to mention RB is not as valuable as most positions.

It is fun to speculate Bell behind our line though. We have a bunch of maulers he'd probably appreciate.

You're probably looking at the Raiders asking for a 1st and Bell. Doubt the Steelers wanna do that, and I doubt the Raiders wanna trade Mack for a RB anyways.

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Mack is obv 10x more valuable than Bell. QB >>>> Big Gap >>> Pass Rusher >>> Big Gap >>> Everything Else. Not to mention RB is not as valuable as most positions.

It is fun to speculate Bell behind our line though. We have a bunch of maulers he'd probably appreciate.

You're probably looking at the Raiders asking for a 1st and Bell. Doubt the Steelers wanna do that, and I doubt the Raiders wanna trade Mack for a RB anyways.

Thats the way I see it too. The catch is we haven't drafted good RD1 picks in recent time so why not trade it away!  Mack would help us if use in the way that suits him the most.  The thread was started mainly because neither player got the deal they wanted and of course Mack would help us xD 

I love Bells game, but I couldn’t justify paying an RB $15-$16mil while refusing to pay Mack $21-$22 mil.  I think for our team(and probably most others) DE is valued much higher than a running back.  I would love to have Bell, but I just can’t see the value in the trade unless we knew we had a deal in place with Bell and knew we couldn’t re-sign Mack.  If there were 0 chance of getting Mack to sign a long term deal I would look at Bell if I didn’t get another trade that made sense.

Archived