What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Spent last week in Michigan, and I have some thoughts:

1. Eastern Standard Time is trash; especially for sports. Late game finishing at 7:30-8:00? SNF finishing around 11? AWFUL. 

2. Watching football with Lions fans is quite the experience. The persistent nihilism is very entertaining.

3. Spending so much time on flat land is really unsettling.

4. Coney Island's are pretty dope.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, animaltested said:

1. Eastern Standard Time is trash; especially for sports. Late game finishing at 7:30-8:00? SNF finishing around 11? AWFUL. 

I'm a big Eastern Time Zone fan tbh.  I'll even one up your EST with an Atlantic Standard Time.  It can get awkward when the late games or especially the late NHL games can run up to or even sometimes beyond last call at the bars...but it's pretty sweet to be able to have a night, enjoy a time, and then come home to watch some football or hockey that's still going on.

Never have to worry about sleeping in and missing some game.  Plenty of time to get out 'n do errands before games even start if you wake up early.  Just seems to work out really well for drinking timing with gametimes.

The West Coast is the worst timezones for football.  Early games kick off at like 10 or 11am?  That's gross.  That's not enough time to be properly intoxicated enough to watch a Jaguars game most weeks.  Just stupid tbh.  Then the SNF game ends and you're still awake and have to watch highlights or something stupid like that.

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

The West Coast is the worst timezones for football

Agree with that.  If i had to rank the time zones for football purposes, worst to best:

1. West Coast
  2. East Cost
  3. Mountain
  4. Central

Central really is perfect.  Games start at noon.  Last games ends around 10-1030.  You get a little break right around dinner time.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, animaltested said:

2. Watching football with Lions fans is quite the experience. The persistent nihilism is very entertaining.

3. Spending so much time on flat land is really unsettling.

4. Coney Island's are pretty dope.

Well that’s just like your opinion man