What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 8/10/2018 at 7:57 PM, Shady Slim said:

would you rather fight one hippo sized duck or x duck sized hippos, x being a number such that the combined weight of the mini hippos equals the hippo sized duck

imagine they are both in a fighting mood and the duck isn’t suffering knee issues from disproportionateness or smth

Depends on the prize. 

If it’s jennifer love hewitt, I’ll fight anything. 

150804.gif

Who else thinks she’s gorgeous? @bucsfan333 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @NS922 @Tyty @Ragnarok @Shady Slim

Edited by theuntouchable
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

would you rather fight one hippo sized duck or x duck sized hippos, x being a number such that the combined weight of the mini hippos equals the hippo sized duck

imagine they are both in a fighting mood and the duck isn’t suffering knee issues from disproportionateness or smth

Give me a Benelli Nova 12 gauge, I'll be eating Duck Sausage and Hippo Burgers in no time...

37 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Some dude literally stole a plane at SeaTac and crashed it cuz he couldn't land. 

IMO, the dude wasn't planning to come out of it alive. If you have no flying experience and want to live, you don't steal a large passenger plane (Bombardier Q400 - 76-seat turboprop).

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

IMO, the dude wasn't planning to come out of it alive. If you have no flying experience and want to live, you don't steal a large passenger plane (Bombardier Q400 - 76-seat turboprop).

Oh yeah, he was clearly suicidal. You listen to the ATC stuff? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

Hippos are evil, monstrous killing machines. If I am given a gun, give me an AR-15 with a bunch of 50-round magazines, and I'll go ham on the hippo-sized ducks. Let's massacre those hippos for all our amigos they've taken out.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Nah. Anything interesting?

Talk about doing barrel rolls, wanting the ATC controller to whisper sweet nothings into his ear and wanting to find the mother orca carrying her dead cub. Also said he wanted to apologize to his loved ones. Called himself broken and what not. Was pretty heartbreaking. They kept trying to get him to land and he kept saying that he wanted to fly a little longer.

Oh and he also said something about minimum wage and that maybe this will get the attention of higher ups. So you gotta feel it was financially pressured as well. All speculative, of course.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Depends on the prize. 

If it’s jennifer love hewitt, I’ll fight anything. 

150804.gif

I still don't know how something that amazing was created in Waco.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Talk about doing barrel rolls, wanting the ATC controller to whisper sweet nothings into his ear and wanting to find the mother orca carrying her dead cub. Also said he wanted to apologize to his loved ones. Called himself broken and what not. Was pretty heartbreaking. They kept trying to get him to land and he kept saying that he wanted to fly a little longer.

Oh and he also said something about minimum wage and that maybe this will get the attention of higher ups. So you gotta feel it was financially pressured as well. All speculative, of course.

Yea, can't say I want to listen to that. Sounds depressing.

• Like 2