What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

43 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I went to Urgent Care first. They told me to go to the ER lol because first and foremost they needed to make the pain in my back go away and the UC didn't have any medication there to give out.

So we were forced to go to the ER to get the shot and meds so that I could at least move without extreme pain lol

It's not hard to see why most people who are "healthy" avoid going to the ER at all costs, though.

Isn't that sort of a good thing though? Save the ER for emergencies

6 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

I just used my bidet for the first time and I literally cannot stop thinking of how clean I am. I have never felt this refreshed after doing the business.

You mean they didn't have bidets in the Navy? 

Would have thought that would be popular in the Navy...

On 5/1/2019 at 3:05 PM, theJ said:

That's pretty normal.

Basically for most good health plans you won't pay for stuff if it's preventative.  But for ER visits, you're going to pay a large portion of the costs unless you've hit your deductible.

Insurance really doesn't want you going to the ER.

I probably would have tried an urgent care first.  They're much less expensive.

I can say that as a fed, it's definitely unfair how good our insurance options are. I think my deductible is like $400 or $500. My plan covers basically everything. And it only costs me like $250 per month. It sucks those sort of plans aren't more widely available at a reasonable cost.

Edited by jrry32