What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That was kinda my point. Its a 1 in 20 shot for an athlete. Its a 1 in 100 shot for normal people who dont attempt that shot at the end of every practice. But that girl treated it as if it was a lay up against air. 

Even in “free time” in middle school gym class, you’d see a couple half court shots made 

call me when this chick can dunk tbh 

29 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

When we had recess in the gym after lunch in school, we'd all shoot from half court for like 15-20 minutes. 

I actually got decent at it and could make like one in every 10 or so shots.

Prove it.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I never took half court shots even after practice because coach said those weren't game shots. 

Guy sucked the fun out of basketball. 

I never even tried in practice because my coach said jack **** and just let us play pickup ball.

Guy sucked the money out of school district. 

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i consistently made shots from behind the basketball hoop when camera phones didnt exist.

This is my go to move in horse. I am money at this shot.

5 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Yeah. And I was a God at making free throws. I never air-balled any.

This is both my daughter and son. The will literally airball every single warm up free throw. Then the game starts and its like Jordan possessed them. They cant miss. It weirds me out every single time they make a free throw. Im like "dude, you couldnt hit the rim 30 minutes ago. And now you are shooting perfect, nothing but net, shots?"

Going to have a much bigger tax return than I originally thought. I knew I'd get money back because of some non-refundable credits, but I obviously miscalculated somewhere else. 

Also, I itemized this year. Which was weird because I remember being no where close to the line last year. But I guess bigger mortgage and more expensive property taxes will do that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theJ said:

Going to have a much bigger tax return than I originally thought. I knew I'd get money back because of some non-refundable credits, but I obviously miscalculated somewhere else. 

Also, I itemized this year. Which was weird because I remember being no where close to the line last year. But I guess bigger mortgage and more expensive property taxes will do that. 

Mine is like half what last year’s was. I made like double my income from the year prior and most of it was tipped wage and also I was so exhausted from all the stupid tax questions on the website that I probably messed stuff up but whatever