What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

This is the type of **** that pisses me off. They shouldn't be allowed to just leave packages in plain sight. I had ordered a new authentic Brewers jersey and they literally just left it in the package on the ground next to my side door, in plain sight of the street. Didn't even bother to stuff it in the mailbox or let me know it was delivered. I signed up for delivery texts/emails too. I was home the entire time. Happens with every little thing I order. They should have to ring the doorbell or something and, if nobody is home to retrieve it, leave that notice that they stick to your door and have you go down to the local post office and pick it up. This leaving **** sit in plain sight is stupid, especially when they hold no liability whatsoever.

I had some 2017 National Championship UNC stuff delivered and, I got the notice that it WAS delivered, but it wasn't in my mailbox or at my house. I called my local post office and even FedEx and the mailman that claimed he dropped it off "found" them in his truck after I called to complain about it. Dude was clearly trying to snipe packages.

Bro it's literally insane, I just want my mail.

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I’ve been bitched at for leaving a notice. I’ve been bitched at for not leaving a notice. People just aren’t happy no matter what you do.

Just don't leave the stuff in plain sight lol. I literally had my authentic jersey sitting on the very end of my steps (we don't have a railing, we put the steps in in place of a concrete slab) with the mailbox completely empty right above it. It would EASILY fit in the mailbox. People may find it inconvenient to go to the post office but I'd 100% take that over not having my $300 jersey lol.

7 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

im going to reach 1000 footballs and its going to be one of my greatest accomplishments

I'm really surprised you're not there already. You're funny and you post a lot...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I'm really surprised you're not there already. You're funny and you post a lot...

In all my years of life, I've learned one thing...

It's not about how many footballs you have, it's about how much PSI any given one has.

Edited by DoleINGout
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

im going to reach 1000 footballs and its going to be one of my greatest accomplishments

15 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

In all my years of life, I've learned one thing...

It's not about how many footballs you have, it's about how much PSI any given one has.

There, I gave you 2 footballs to get to 1000. Now send me some toilet paper 

• Like 1